Do you need help getting past level 1002?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 1002 in our cheat guide!
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you complete Wordscapes Level 1002 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 1002:
To complete Wordscapes level 1002 [Serene 10, Lake], players must use the letters O, G, D, Y, E, B to make the words: BODE, GOOEY, BOOED, BOGEY, GOODBYE, OBOE, OBEY, BODY, EDGY, GOOD.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 1002 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 1002 [Serene 10, Lake]
Wordscapes level 1002 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters O, G, D, Y, E, B provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 1002, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
BODE, GOOEY, BOOED, BOGEY, GOODBYE, OBOE, OBEY, BODY, EDGY, GOOD
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
BOOGY, EGO, DOGEY, BOYG, DOBE, GYBED, YOB, YEBO, BOOGEY, DOY, GOODBY, OBO, DEB, GOBY, DOGE, BOY, GEO, GOBO, YGOE, BOYO, OBE, DOOB, BYE, ODE, GED, BEGO, DEY, GOY, OYE, DOB, BODGE, DOGY, GOO, YGO, GOB, DOE, DOBY, BOD, BOGY, BEY, GOD, BYDE, BED, GYBE, GOEY, GEY, BOODY, BOO, GOODY, YOD, DYE, BEG, DOG, YODE, DOO, BOG, GOE, DEG
As described earlier, the objective words for level 1002 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- BODE: [verb]to be a sign of something that will happen in the future, usually something very good or bad.
- GOOEY: [adjective]soft and sticky.
- BOOED: [verb]to make an expression of strong disapproval or disagreement.
- BOGEY: [noun]in golf, the act of getting the ball into the hole in one shot (= hit) more than par (= the expected number) for that hole.
- GOODBYE: [exclamation]used when someone leaves.
- OBOE: [noun]a tube-shaped musical instrument, played by blowing through a double reed at the top.
- OBEY: [verb]to act according to what you have been asked or ordered to do by someone in authority, or to behave according to a rule, law, or instruction.
- BODY: [noun]the whole physical structure that forms a person or animal.
- EDGY: [adjective]nervous; not calm.
- GOOD: [adjective]very satisfactory, enjoyable, pleasant, or interesting.
- EGO: [noun]your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.
- YOB: [noun]a young man who behaves in a very rude, offensive, and sometimes violent way.
- OBO: [noun]written abbreviation for or best offer: used in advertisements for possessions that people are trying to sell, to show that they will accept slightly less money than the price they are asking for.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
- DOGE: [noun]the most important government official in an Italian city-state, for example Venice and Genoa, in the past.
- BOY: [noun]a male child or, more generally, a male of any age.
- GEO: [prefix]of or relating to the earth.
- BYE: [exclamation]goodbye.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- GED: [noun]abbreviation for General Equivalency Diploma: an official document in the US that is given to someone who did not complete high school (= school for students aged 15 to 18) but who has passed an exam that shows they have similar skills to someone who did.
- DOB: [noun]the day you were born, shown in numbers, or words and numbers.
- BODGE: [noun]→ botch.
- GOO: [noun]an unpleasantly sticky substance.
- GOB: [noun]a mouth.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- BOD: [noun]informal for body.
- BOGY: [noun]→ bogey.
- GOD: [noun]a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being.
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- BOO: [verb]to make an expression of strong disapproval or disagreement.
- GOODY: [noun]an object that people want or enjoy, often something nice to eat.
- DYE: [verb]to change the colour of something using a special liquid.
- BEG: [verb]to make a very strong and urgent request.
- DOG: [noun]a common animal with four legs, especially kept by people as a pet or to hunt or guard things.
- DOO: [noun]excrement (= solid waste released from the bowels of a person or animal).
- BOG: [noun]soft, wet ground, or an area of this.
- DEG: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 1002 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Advance To The Next Phase
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 1003 a try solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.