Do you need help getting past level 1007?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 1007!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 1007 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 1007:
To complete Wordscapes level 1007 [Serene 15, Lake], players must use the letters A, C, N, E, R to make the words: ARE, CANE, CAN, CANCER, ACNE, ARC, RACE, EARN, EAR, ERA, CRANE, CAR, CARE, NEAR, ACRE, RAN.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 1007 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 1007 [Serene 15, Lake]
Wordscapes level 1007 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters A, C, N, E, R on the board.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 1007 Answers
In Wordscapes level 1007, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
ARE, CANE, CAN, CANCER, ACNE, ARC, RACE, EARN, EAR, ERA, CRANE, CAR, CARE, NEAR, ACRE, RAN
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ANCE, CRAN, CRENA, NACRE, RNA, REN, CARN, NAE, RANCE, NARC, CANER, EAN, ACER, REC, ANE, CECA, ERN, REAN, NARE, ACE
Previously, the objective words for level 1007 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- CANE: [noun]the long, hard, hollow stem of particular plants such as bamboo, sometimes used to make furniture or support other plants in the garden.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- CANCER: [noun]a serious disease that is caused when cells in the body grow in a way that is uncontrolled and not normal, killing normal cells and often causing death.
- ACNE: [noun]a skin disease common in young people, in which small, red spots appear on the face and neck.
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- RACE: [noun]a competition in which all the competitors try to be the fastest and to finish first.
- EARN: [verb]to receive money as payment for work that you do.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- CRANE: [noun]a tall metal structure with a long horizontal part, used for lifting and moving heavy objects.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- CARE: [noun]the process of protecting someone or something and providing what that person or thing needs.
- NEAR: [adverb]not far away in distance.
- ACRE: [noun]a unit for measuring area, equal to 4,047 square metres or 4,840 square yards.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- ANCE: [suffix]→ -ence.
- NACRE: [noun]a smooth, hard substance forming a layer inside the shells of some sea creatures. It is white but also seems to shine with different colours, and is used to make buttons and for decoration..
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- NARC: [verb]to annoy someone.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- ACER: [noun]a type of tree whose leaves have several parts and often turn bright red, yellow, or orange in autumn.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- CECA: plural of cecum US.
- ACE: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 1007 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Try your hand at level 1008 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.