Is anyone else stuck on level 1020 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 1020 right here!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 1020 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 1020:
To complete Wordscapes level 1020 [Air 12, Lake], players must use the letters C, M, E, N, V, A to make the words: ACNE, MACE, VANE, CAME, ACME, NAME, AMEN, CAVEMAN, MEAN, NAVE, CANE, MAVEN, MANE, CAVE.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 1020 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 1020 [Air 12, Lake]
Wordscapes level 1020 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
Your task in this level is to use the letters C, M, E, N, V, A on the board to make as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 1020 Answers
In Wordscapes level 1020, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
ACNE, MACE, VANE, CAME, ACME, NAME, AMEN, CAVEMAN, MEAN, NAVE, CANE, MAVEN, MANE, CAVE
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
MANA, EAN, VAC, NEMA, AME, CAM, MAA, MNA, ANCE, ANE, AMA, NAV, VENA, MAN, NAM, MAC, ACE, NAAM, AVE, MEN, ANA, CAMA, VAN, MAE, CAA, CAVA, NAE, AVA, VAE, CAN
As mentioned before, the target words for level 1020 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- ACNE: [noun]a skin disease common in young people, in which small, red spots appear on the face and neck.
- MACE: [noun]a spice made from the dried shell of nutmeg.
- VANE: [noun]a flat, narrow part of a fan, propeller, etc. that turns because of the pressure of air or liquid against it.
- CAME: [verb]past simple of come.
- ACME: [noun]the best or most perfect thing that can exist or be achieved.
- NAME: [noun]the word or words that a person, thing, or place is known by.
- AMEN: [exclamation]said or sung at the end of a prayer or a religious song to express agreement with what has been said.
- CAVEMAN: [noun]someone who lived in a cave in the early stages of the development of human society.
- MEAN: [verb]to express or represent something such as an idea, thought, or fact.
- NAVE: [noun]the long central part of a church, often with aisles (= long passages) on both sides.
- CANE: [noun]the long, hard, hollow stem of particular plants such as bamboo, sometimes used to make furniture or support other plants in the garden.
- MAVEN: [noun]a person with good knowledge or understanding of a subject.
- MANE: [noun]the long, thick hair that grows along the top of a horse’s neck or around the face and neck of a lion.
- CAVE: [noun]a large hole in the side of a hill, cliff, or mountain, or one that is underground.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- VAC: [noun]informal for vacation mainly US.
- AME: [adjective]abbreviation for African Methodist Episcopal.
- CAM: [noun]a camera, especially a small digital camera placed somewhere in order to record what happens there.
- ANCE: [suffix]→ -ence.
- AMA: [noun]abbreviation for the American Medical Association: a professional organization in the US that supports doctors and works to improve public health.
- NAV: [noun]written abbreviation for net asset value.
- VENA: [noun]a Latin word meaning “vein” (= a tube that carries blood to the heart from other parts of the body), used in medical names and descriptions.
- MAN: [noun]an adult male human being.
- MAC: [noun]a waterproof coat (= one that does not allow rain to pass through).
- ACE: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- MEN: plural of man.
- VAN: [noun]a medium-sized road vehicle, used especially for carrying goods, that often has no windows in the sides at the back.
- MAE: [noun]an informal name for the Federal National Mortgage Association: a US government organization that buys and sells loans (= money that has been borrowed) on the financial markets in order to raise more money to lend to home buyers.
- CAA: [noun]abbreviation for the Civil Aviation Authority: in the UK, the organization chosen by the government that is responsible for planes, airports, passenger safety, etc..
- CAVA: [noun]a white sparkling wine (= one with bubbles), produced in Spain, especially in Catalonia.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 1020 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Ascend To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 1021 a shot by yourself!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.