Is anyone else stuck on level 107 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 107!
Use this guide to guide you through Wordscapes Level 107 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 107:
To complete Wordscapes level 107 [Pass 11, Canyon], players must use the letters E, R, G, D, O to make the words: RED, RODE, DODGE, DOE, DOG, EGO, GOD, ODD, OGRE, ODDER, DODGER.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 107 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 107 [Pass 11, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 107 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters E, R, G, D, O provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 107 Answers
In Wordscapes level 107, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
RED, RODE, DODGE, DOE, DOG, EGO, GOD, ODD, OGRE, ODDER, DODGER
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ROED, GOER, EDDO, DOR, GORED, REGO, REDD, DOER, GOE, DOGE, ORD, ORE, ERGO, GEO, DOD, REDO, GER, GORE, DORE, REG, DEG, GED, ROD, DERO, GOR, ODE, ERG, DREG, ROE, ORG, REO
As described earlier, the goal words for level 107 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- RODE: past simple of ride.
- DODGE: [verb]to avoid being hit by something by moving quickly to one side.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- DOG: [noun]a common animal with four legs, especially kept by people as a pet or to hunt or guard things.
- EGO: [noun]your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.
- GOD: [noun]a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being.
- ODD: [adjective]strange or unexpected.
- OGRE: [noun]a large frightening character in children’s stories who eats children.
- ODDER: [adjective]strange or unexpected.
- DODGER: [noun]a person who avoids doing what they should do.
- GOER: [noun]a woman who is sexually active with a lot of people.
- GORED: [adjective]A gored skirt is made using triangular pieces of material so that it is tight at the top and flared (= wide) at the bottom.
- REDD: [noun]abbreviation for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation: a set of actions and principles for giving financial encouragement to countries to protect their forests.
- DOER: [noun]someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it.
- DOGE: [noun]the most important government official in an Italian city-state, for example Venice and Genoa, in the past.
- ORD: [noun]short form of coordinate : one of a pair of numbers and/or letters that show the exact position of a point on a map, graph, or image.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- ERGO: [adverb]therefore.
- GEO: [prefix]of or relating to the earth.
- REDO: [verb]to do something again.
- GORE: [noun]blood, especially from violence or injury.
- REG: [noun]informal for registration.
- DEG: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
- GED: [noun]abbreviation for General Equivalency Diploma: an official document in the US that is given to someone who did not complete high school (= school for students aged 15 to 18) but who has passed an exam that shows they have similar skills to someone who did.
- ROD: [noun]a long, thin pole made of wood or metal.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- ERG: [noun]a unit of energy, which is no longer an official unit of measurement but is still used in physics.
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- ORG: [noun]used at the end of internet addresses to show that the address belongs to a group or company that is not established to make a profit.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 107 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade to the next level
Try your hand at level 108 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.