Are you unable to get past level 125 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 125 right here!
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you complete Wordscapes Level 125 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 125 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 125 [Arch 13, Canyon], players must use the letters E, B, A, V, R to make the words: BRAVE, BAR, BEAR, ARE, EVER, BEER, BEE, BEAVER, BRA, BARE, VERB.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 125 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 125 [Arch 13, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 125 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters E, B, A, V, R on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 125 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 125, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
BRAVE, BAR, BEAR, ARE, EVER, BEER, BEE, BEAVER, BRA, BARE, VERB
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
REB, BREE, VAE, VAR, BEVER, REE, BRAE, ERA, AVE, EREV, AVER, ARB, ERE, BREVE, VEE, RAVE, RAV, REAVE, VERA, REV, EVE, EAR, BERE, VEER, VARE, EAVE
As described earlier, the goal words for level 125 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- BRAVE: [adjective]showing no fear of dangerous or difficult things.
- BAR: [noun]a place where drinks, especially alcoholic drinks, are sold and drunk, or the area in such a place where the person serving the drinks stands.
- BEAR: [verb]to accept, tolerate, or endure something, especially something unpleasant.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- BEER: [noun]an alcoholic drink made from grain and hops (= a type of plant).
- BEE: [noun]a yellow and black flying insect that makes honey and can sting you.
- BEAVER: [noun]an animal with smooth fur, sharp teeth, and a large, flat tail. Beavers build dams (= walls of sticks and earth) across rivers..
- BRA: [noun]a piece of women’s underwear that supports the breasts.
- BARE: [adjective]without any clothes or not covered by anything.
- VERB: [noun]a word or phrase that describes an action, condition, or experience.
- VAR: [noun]abbreviation for Video Assistant Referee: an official who helps the main referee (= the person in charge of a sports game) to make decisions during a game using film recorded at the game.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- AVER: [verb]to say that something is certainly true.
- ARB: [noun]→ arbitrageur.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- BREVE: [noun]a musical note with a time value equal to two semibreves.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- RAVE: [verb]to speak in an uncontrolled way, usually because you are upset or angry, or because you are ill.
- VERA: [noun]a type of plant with thick pointed leaves, or the thick liquid found in the leaves that is used to treat damaged skin.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- VEER: [verb]to change direction.
- EAVE: [noun]the edge of a roof that sticks out over the top of a wall.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary, Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 125 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend to the next level
Try your hand at level 126 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.