Are you having trouble getting past level 129?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 129 in this guide!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 129 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 129:
To complete Wordscapes level 129 [Cliff 1, Canyon], players must use the letters E, D, G, R to make the words: DEGREE, GREED, DEER, EDGE, REED, RED.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 129 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 129 [Cliff 1, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 129 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters E, D, G, R provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 129 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 129, players can use this order to finish the target words:
DEGREE, GREED, DEER, EDGE, REED, RED
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
REE, GEED, DREE, REDE, ERG, DREG, GED, EGRE, GEE, DERE, ERE, EDGER, EGER, GER, GERE, ERED, GREE, DEG, REG, DEE
In the previous section, the target words for level 129 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- DEGREE: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
- GREED: [noun]a very strong wish to continuously get more of something, especially food or money.
- DEER: [noun]a quite large animal with four legs that eats grass and leaves. The male has antlers (= wide horns like branches) . The female is called a hind or a doe and the male a stag or buck.
- EDGE: [noun]the outer or furthest point of something.
- REED: [noun](the hollow stem of) any of various types of tall, stiff plants like grasses growing together in groups near water.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- GEED: [phrasal verb]to encourage someone to show more effort or enthusiasm.
- ERG: [noun]a unit of energy, which is no longer an official unit of measurement but is still used in physics.
- GED: [noun]abbreviation for General Equivalency Diploma: an official document in the US that is given to someone who did not complete high school (= school for students aged 15 to 18) but who has passed an exam that shows they have similar skills to someone who did.
- GEE: [exclamation]an expression of surprise or enthusiasm.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- EDGER: [noun]a tool that is held in the hand and is used for cutting grass that hangs over the edge of a hard surface.
- DEG: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
- REG: [noun]informal for registration.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 129 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress to the next stage
With your new strategy and tips, give level 130 a try on your own!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.