Is anyone else stuck on level 143 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 143 in this guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 143 includes everything you need to know to earn all three stars, including comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 143 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 143 [Cliff 15, Canyon], players must use the letters I, S, N, E, C to make the words: SCENIC, ICE, SIN, ICES, SINCE, NICE.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 143 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 143 [Cliff 15, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 143 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters I, S, N, E, C on the board to make as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 143 Answers
In Wordscapes level 143, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
SCENIC, ICE, SIN, ICES, SINCE, NICE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
CENS, SEN, NIS, SINE, CINE, SEC, CINES, SIC, CIS, SEI, INS, NIE, ENS, NIES, SIEN, SICE
Previously, the objective words for level 143 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- SCENIC: [adjective]having or allowing you to see beautiful natural features.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- SIN: [noun]the offence of breaking, or the breaking of, a religious or moral law.
- ICES: [noun]the thin, white layer of ice that forms when the air temperature is below the freezing point of water, especially outside at night.
- SINCE: [adverb]from a particular time in the past until a later time, or until now.
- NICE: [adjective]pleasant, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- SEN: [noun]written abbreviation for senator.
- SINE: [noun](in a triangle that has one angle of 90°) the ratio of the length of the side opposite an angle less than 90° divided by the length of the hypotenuse (= the side opposite the 90° angle).
- SEC: [noun]a very short period of time.
- SIC: [adverb]a word written in brackets after a word that you have copied to show that you know it has been spelled or used wrongly.
- CIS: [adjective]used to describe an isomer (= one of a group of similar chemical substances) in which the atoms are arranged on the same side of the molecule, especially on the same side of the carbon chain (= a line of connected carbon atoms).
- INS: [noun]written abbreviation for inches.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 143 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move up to the next rank
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 144 a go solo!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.