Are you stuck on level 146 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 146!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 146 and earn all three stars.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 146:
To complete Wordscapes level 146 [Pillar 2, Canyon], players must use the letters E, L, Y, S, O to make the words: LOSE, YELL, YELLS, SOLE, YES, SOLELY, SLY, SELL.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 146 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 146 [Pillar 2, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 146 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The objective of this level is to use the letters E, L, Y, S, O on the board to make as many words as you can.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 146 Answers
In Wordscapes level 146, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
LOSE, YELL, YELLS, SOLE, YES, SOLELY, SLY, SELL
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
OLES, LYE, OYES, LYSE, OYE, SOL, LOL, SEY, ELL, OYS, ELLS, LOSEL, LOS, LES, SYE, LOY, OLE, SOY, SEL, SLOE, LEY, OES, ELS, SOYLE, LEYS, SLEY, OSE, LOYS, LYES
As described earlier, the goal words for level 146 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- LOSE: [verb]to no longer have something because you do not know where it is.
- YELL: [verb]to shout something or make a loud noise, usually when you are angry, in pain, or excited.
- YELLS: [verb]to shout something or make a loud noise, usually when you are angry, in pain, or excited.
- SOLE: [adjective]being one only; single.
- YES: [adverb]used to express willingness or agreement.
- SOLELY: [adjective]being one only; single.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- SELL: [verb]to give something to someone else in return for money.
- LYE: [noun]a very alkaline substance, usually either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, that is used to make soap and cleaning products, and also to preserve some types of food.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- LOL: abbreviation for laughing out loud: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- SOY: [noun]a type of small bean grown in large amounts as food for people and animals.
- SLOE: [noun]a small, bluish-black fruit that tastes sour.
- LEY: [noun]an imaginary line between some important places such as hills, believed to be where there were very old paths. Ley lines are sometimes thought to have special powers..
- LYES: [noun]a very alkaline substance, usually either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, that is used to make soap and cleaning products, and also to preserve some types of food.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 146 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate to the next level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 147 a try on your own!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.