Is anyone else stuck on level 149 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 149 in this guide!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 149 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 149:
To complete Wordscapes level 149 [Pillar 5, Canyon], players must use the letters R, I, A, C, T to make the words: CART, RAT, CAR, ARCTIC, CAT, TAR, ARC, ACT, CIRCA, ART.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 149 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 149 [Pillar 5, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 149 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters R, I, A, C, T on the board.
The only way to pass is by spelling all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 149 Answers
In Wordscapes level 149, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
CART, RAT, CAR, ARCTIC, CAT, TAR, ARC, ACT, CIRCA, ART
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
TICCA, ARTIC, TRIAC, CIT, ARTI, RIT, TAI, CRIA, AIR, TIC, TIAR, RAI, CRAIC, AIRT, ITA, AIT, CACTI, RIA, CIRC, RAIT, CRIT
Earlier, the goal words for level 149 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- CART: [noun]a vehicle with either two or four wheels, pulled by a horse and used for carrying goods.
- RAT: [noun]a small rodent, larger than a mouse, that has a long tail and is considered to be harmful.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- ARCTIC: [noun]the very cold area around the North Pole.
- CAT: [noun]a small animal with fur, four legs, a tail, and claws, usually kept as a pet or for catching mice.
- TAR: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- ACT: [verb]to behave in the stated way.
- CIRCA: [preposition](used especially with years) approximately.
- ART: [noun]the making of objects, images, music, etc. that are beautiful or that express feelings.
- ARTIC: [noun]abbreviation for articulated lorry.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
- TAI: [noun]a form of exercise, originally from China, involving slow movements of the body.
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- CRAIC: [noun]enjoyable time spent with other people, especially when the conversation is entertaining and funny.
- CACTI: plural of cactus.
- CRIT: [noun]abbreviation for literary criticism.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 149 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Advance to the next phase
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 150 a go by yourself!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.