Is anyone else having trouble with level 167?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 167 in this guide!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 167 and earn all three stars.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 167 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 167 [Wind 7, Sky], players must use the letters V, E, L, T, O, R to make the words: VET, LOT, LET, ROLE, VOTER, REVOLT, ROVE, ORE, LOVE, LOVER, ROT, TORE, OVER, OVERT.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 167 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 167 [Wind 7, Sky]
Wordscapes level 167 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters V, E, L, T, O, R on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To unlock all three stars, players must form a greater number of words.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 167 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 167, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
VET, LOT, LET, ROLE, VOTER, REVOLT, ROVE, ORE, LOVE, LOVER, ROT, TORE, OVER, OVERT
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LORE, VETO, LOR, VOL, VOLE, VOTE, ELT, EORL, TROVE, REO, REV, LEVO, EVO, ROTE, TOLE, TOE, VOR, VROT, VOLET, TEL, VOE, VOLT, LOTE, LEV, RET, ORLE, ROE, ROTL, TOR, VERT, VOLTE, OVEL, ORT, OLE
Earlier, the objective words for level 167 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- VET: [noun]a person with a medical degree trained to take care of the health of animals.
- LOT: [noun]lots (of) a large amount or number of people or things.
- LET: [verb]to allow something to happen or someone to do something by not doing anything to stop an action or by giving your permission.
- ROLE: [noun]the position or purpose that someone or something has in a situation, organization, society, or relationship.
- VOTER: [noun]a person who votes or who has a legal right to vote, especially in an election.
- REVOLT: [verb]If a large number of people revolt, they refuse to be controlled or ruled, and take action against authority, often violent action.
- ROVE: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- LOVE: [verb]to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to have strong feelings of liking a friend or person in your family.
- LOVER: [noun]the person you are having a sexual relationship with, but are not married to.
- ROT: [verb]to (cause something to) decay.
- TORE: past simple of tear.
- OVER: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- OVERT: [adjective]done or shown publicly or in an obvious way and not secret.
- LORE: [noun]traditional knowledge and stories about a subject.
- VETO: [noun]an official power or right to refuse to accept or allow something.
- VOL: [noun]written abbreviation for volume.
- VOLE: [noun]a small animal similar to a mouse with a thick body, short tail, and small ears.
- VOTE: [verb]to express your choice or opinion, especially by officially writing a mark on a paper or by raising your hand or speaking in a meeting.
- ELT: [noun]abbreviation for English Language Teaching: the teaching of English to speakers of other languages.
- TROVE: [noun]a large amount of something good, useful, or valuable, or a place where this can be found.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- ROTE: [noun]learning something in order to be able to repeat it from memory, rather than in order to understand it.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- TEL: [noun]written abbreviation for telephone number.
- VOLT: [noun]the standard unit used to measure how strongly an electrical current is sent around an electrical system.
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- TOR: [noun]a large piece or area of rock that sticks up from a hill, or the hill itself.
- VERT: [adjective]used to describe something that is green on a coat of arms (= a special shield or shield-shaped pattern that is the sign of a family, university, or city).
- VOLTE: [noun]a sudden change from one set of beliefs or plan of action to the opposite.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 167 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Upgrade to the next level
Try your hand at level 168 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.