Are you stuck on level 174 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 174!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 174 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 174 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 174 [Wind 14, Sky], players must use the letters A, S, R, Y, O to make the words: RAYS, ROARS, SOAR, ROSY, SOY, OARS, SAY, ROSARY, OAR, RAY, SORRY, ROAR.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 174 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 174 [Wind 14, Sky]
Wordscapes level 174 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters A, S, R, Y, O on the board.
The only way to pass is to spell all the words correctly.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 174 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 174, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
RAYS, ROARS, SOAR, ROSY, SOY, OARS, SAY, ROSARY, OAR, RAY, SORRY, ROAR
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
OYS, ARY, YARRS, AYS, RORY, SORA, SAR, YAR, OARY, ARS, YARR, ORRA, SOYA, RYAS, RAS, ORS, YAS, OSAR, ORA, ARSY, RYA, SORRA, ROARY
In the previous section, the target words for level 174 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- RAYS: [noun]a narrow beam of light, heat, etc. travelling in a straight line from its place of origin.
- ROARS: [verb]to make a long, loud, deep sound.
- SOAR: [verb]to rise very quickly to a high level.
- ROSY: [adjective]having a colour between pink and red.
- SOY: [noun]a type of small bean grown in large amounts as food for people and animals.
- OARS: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
- SAY: [verb]to pronounce words or sounds, to express a thought, opinion, or suggestion, or to state a fact or instruction.
- ROSARY: [noun]a string of beads (= little decorative balls) used especially by Roman Catholics and Buddhists to count prayers, or the prayers themselves.
- OAR: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
- RAY: [noun]a narrow beam of light, heat, etc. travelling in a straight line from its place of origin.
- SORRY: [adjective]feeling sadness, sympathy, or disappointment, especially because something unpleasant has happened or been done.
- ROAR: [verb]to make a long, loud, deep sound.
- SOYA: [noun]a type of small bean grown in large amounts as food for people and animals.
- RAS: [adjective]abbreviation for radial artery: the artery (= large blood vessel) that goes from below the elbow to the palm of the hand.
- ORS: [conjunction]used to connect different possibilities.
- YAS: [pronoun](spelled the way it is often spoken) you.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 174 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance to the next phase
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 175 alone!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.