Is anyone else stuck on level 178 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 178 right here!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 178 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 178:
To complete Wordscapes level 178 [Rays 2, Sky], players must use the letters A, H, C, N, E to make the words: ACHE, ACNE, CAN, EACH, HEN, CACHE, CANE, CHANCE.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 178 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 178 [Rays 2, Sky]
Wordscapes level 178 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players are required to use the letters A, H, C, N, E on the board to form as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 178 Answers
In Wordscapes level 178, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
ACHE, ACNE, CAN, EACH, HEN, CACHE, CANE, CHANCE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
ANE, CANEH, ACH, HANCE, HAE, NACHE, ANCE, HAN, CHACE, NACH, NAE, NAH, HAEN, CHE, CECA, CHA, ACE, ECH, EAN
Earlier, the objective words for level 178 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- ACHE: [noun]a continuous pain that is unpleasant but not very strong.
- ACNE: [noun]a skin disease common in young people, in which small, red spots appear on the face and neck.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- EACH: [pronoun]every thing, person, etc. in a group of two or more, considered separately.
- HEN: [noun]an adult female chicken, often kept for its eggs.
- CACHE: [noun]a hidden store of things, or the place where they are kept.
- CANE: [noun]the long, hard, hollow stem of particular plants such as bamboo, sometimes used to make furniture or support other plants in the garden.
- CHANCE: [noun]an occasion that allows something to be done.
- ANCE: [suffix]→ -ence.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- NAH: [adverb]slang for no.
- CECA: plural of cecum US.
- CHA: [noun]an energetic modern dance, originally from South America, involving small fast steps and movement of the bottom from side to side, or a piece of music written for this dance.
- ACE: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 178 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise to the next level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 179 a shot by yourself!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.