Here is the guide for Wordscapes level 18 (FOREST – PINE 6), where we can use the 5 letters of the alphabet: “A“, “N“, “L“, “D“, “B” to construct 8 words that meet the crossword requirements.
This level has a level 1 difficulty (1-10) for most players, and many players will be able to complete this round quickly.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions. In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier for you to complete the game, I will give the answers for Level 18 in order:
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- [noun]: something that is bad;
- [adjective]: failing to reach an acceptable standard : POOR; morally objectionable : EVIL; suffering pain or distress;
- [noun]: something that confines or constricts; a thin flat encircling strip; a group of persons, animals, or things;
- [verb]: to affix a band to or tie up with a band; to finish or decorate with a band;
- [noun]: the solid part of the surface of the earth;
- [verb]: to set down after conveying; to catch and bring in;
- [noun]: LABORATORY;
- [noun]: legal or formal prohibition; a monetary subunit of the leu;
- [verb]: to prohibit especially by legal means;
- [adjective]: smooth and soothing in manner or quality; lacking strong flavor;
- [verb]: to catch or seize in arrest : APPREHEND; to seize suddenly;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
All Words Using The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- blad – chiefly Scottish : slap hard : STRIKE;
- and – used as a function word to indicate connection or addition;
- alb – a full-length white linen ecclesiastical vestment;
- bal – balance;
- dab – a gentle touch or stroke : PAT;
- dal – dried legumes (such as lentils, beans, or peas);
- lad – a male person of any age between early boyhood and maturity : BOY, YOUTH;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 18, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.