Are you stuck on level 184 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 184 right here!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 184 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 184 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 184 [Rays 8, Sky], players must use the letters U, I, H, R, S, B to make the words: HUBS, SHRUB, RUBS, HUBRIS, RUB, RIB, BRUSH, RIBS, BUS, RUSH, BUSH, SUB, HUB.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 184 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 184 [Rays 8, Sky]
Wordscapes level 184 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The objective of this level is to use the letters U, I, H, R, S, B on the board to make as many words as you can.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 184 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 184, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HUBS, SHRUB, RUBS, HUBRIS, RUB, RIB, BRUSH, RIBS, BUS, RUSH, BUSH, SUB, HUB
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
SIB, ISH, SIHR, BIS, SHIUR, SUI, SHRI, RHUS, BUHRS, BISH, BUHR, SHIR, BRIS, URBS, BUR, SIR, BURS, URB, HUI, HIS, BRUS, SRI, BRU, HUIS
As described earlier, the goal words for level 184 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- HUBS: [noun]the central or main part of something where there is most activity.
- SHRUB: [noun]a large plant with a rounded shape formed from many small branches growing either directly from the ground or from a hard stem, grown in gardens.
- RUBS: [verb]to press or be pressed against something with a circular or up-and-down repeated movement.
- HUBRIS: [noun]a way of talking or behaving that is too proud.
- RUB: [verb]to press or be pressed against something with a circular or up-and-down repeated movement.
- RIB: [noun]a bone that curves round from your back to your chest.
- BRUSH: [noun]an object with short pieces of stiff hair, plastic, or wire attached to a base or handle, used for cleaning, arranging your hair, or painting.
- RIBS: [noun]a bone that curves round from your back to your chest.
- BUS: [noun]a large vehicle in which people are driven from one place to another.
- RUSH: [verb]to (cause to) go or do something very quickly.
- BUSH: [noun]a plant with many small branches growing either directly from the ground or from a hard stem, giving the plant a rounded shape.
- SUB: [noun]short for substitute: a sports player who is used for part of a game instead of another player.
- HUB: [noun]the central or main part of something where there is most activity.
- SIB: [noun]a sibling (= a brother or sister).
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- BIS: abbreviation for the Bank for International Settlements.
- SUI: [adjective]not like anyone or anything else.
- BRIS: [noun]a ceremony in which a Jewish male, usually an 8-day-old baby, is circumcised (= the loose skin at the end of his penis is cut off).
- BUR: [noun]another spelling of burr.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- BURS: [noun]another spelling of burr.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 184 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb to the next level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 185 a try on your own!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.