Is anyone else stuck on level 201 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 201 in this guide!
Our step-by-step guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 201 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 201:
To complete Wordscapes level 201 [Dusk 9, Sky], players must use the letters D, I, E, C to make the words: DID, DIED, DICED, CEDE, DEED, ICED, DICE, DECIDE, ICE.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 201 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 201 [Dusk 9, Sky]
Wordscapes level 201 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters D, I, E, C on the board.
You can only pass if you spell all the words correctly.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 201 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 201, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
DID, DIED, DICED, CEDE, DEED, ICED, DICE, DECIDE, ICE
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DEICED, DEE, DIE, IDE, CID, DEI, DEID, CEDED, EIDE, CEE, CEDI, IDEE, DEICE
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 201 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- DID: [verb]past simple of do.
- DIED: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DICED: [noun]a small cube (= object with six equal square sides) with a different number of spots on each side, used in games involving chance.
- CEDE: [verb]to allow someone else to have or own something, especially unwillingly or because you are forced to do so.
- DEED: [noun]an intentional act, especially a very bad or very good one.
- ICED: [adjective]An iced drink has been made very cold, usually by having ice added to it.
- DICE: [noun]a small cube (= object with six equal square sides) with a different number of spots on each side, used in games involving chance.
- DECIDE: [verb]to choose something, especially after thinking carefully about several possibilities.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- CID: [noun]abbreviation for Criminal Investigation Department: the part of a UK police force that does not wear uniforms and is responsible for discovering who has committed crimes.
- CEDED: [verb]to allow someone else to have or own something, especially unwillingly or because you are forced to do so.
- IDEE: [noun]a belief that someone refuses to change their mind about, even though it may be wrong.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 201 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Move up to the next rank
Try your hand at level 202 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.