Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 213?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 213 in our cheat guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 213 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 213:
To complete Wordscapes level 213 [Cloud 5, Sky], players must use the letters L, A, U, G, E to make the words: ALE, EAGLE, GLEE, GEL, LUG, GALE, LEAGUE, GAL, GEE, GLUE, AGE, LAG.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 213 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 213 [Cloud 5, Sky]
Wordscapes level 213 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters L, A, U, G, E on the board to make as many words as possible.
The only way to pass is by spelling all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 213 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 213, players can use this order to finish the target words:
ALE, EAGLE, GLEE, GEL, LUG, GALE, LEAGUE, GAL, GEE, GLUE, AGE, LAG
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
AGUE, EEL, GAU, EGAL, EAU, ULE, LEE, AGLEE, LEU, ALEE, LEA, EUGE, GULA, ALU, GEAL, AGLU, GUL, EALE, AGEE, GULE, LEG, GUE, LUGE, AUE, GAE
In the previous section, the target words for level 213 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- EAGLE: [noun]a large, strong bird with a curved beak that eats meat and can see very well.
- GLEE: [noun]happiness, excitement, or pleasure.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- GALE: [noun]a very strong wind.
- LEAGUE: [noun]a group of teams playing a sport who take part in competitions between each other.
- GAL: [noun]a woman or girl.
- GEE: [exclamation]an expression of surprise or enthusiasm.
- GLUE: [noun]a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
- AGE: [noun]the period of time someone has been alive or something has existed.
- LAG: [verb]to move or make progress so slowly that you are behind other people or things.
- AGUE: [noun]a fever in which your body shakes, especially one caused by malaria.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- EAU: [noun]a pleasant-smelling liquid that you put on your body to make yourself smell fresh.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- LUGE: [noun]a sledge used for racing on ice. The person using it lies on their back with their feet pointing forward..
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 213 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 214 alone!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.