Here is the guide for Wordscapes level 25 (FOREST – DEW 5), where you can use the 5 letters given in the letter tray: “A“, “P“, “P“, “L“, “Y” to construct 6 words that meet the crossword requirements.
The difficulty level of this round is Easy.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions.
In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier for you to complete the game, I will give the answers for Level 25 in order:
The above is just a text preview of all the crossword answers, which is not enough.
In my opinion, pictures may be more precise than words.
So, let’s take a look at the visual answer:
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- [noun]: APPLICATION, a program that performs a particular task or set of tasks;
- [verb]: to give in return for goods or service; to engage for money : HIRE; to discharge a debt or obligation;
- [noun]: the conduct, course, or action of a game;
- [verb]: to engage in sport or recreation : FROLIC; to take advantage; to perform music;
- [verb]: to put to use especially for some practical purpose; to bring into action; to lay or spread on;
- [noun]: a loose overlapping or hanging panel or flap;
- [verb]: to fold over or around something : WIND; to fold over especially into layers;
- [noun]: a close friend;
- [verb]: to be or become pals : associate as pals;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Other Words with The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- palp – TOUCH, FEEL;
- paly – somewhat pale : PALLID;
- alp – a high rugged mountain;
- lay – to beat or strike down with force;
- pap – chiefly dialectal : NIPPLE, TEAT;
- ply – to use or wield diligently; to apply oneself steadily;
- pya – a monetary subunit of the kyat;
- yap – to talk in a shrill insistent way : CHATTER;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 25, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.