Are you having trouble getting past level 299?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 299 right here!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 299 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 299:
To complete Wordscapes level 299 [Beach 11, Tropic], players must use the letters A, C, Y, N, R to make the words: NAN, RACY, NARY, RAN, CAY, CANNY, ANY, CRANNY, RAY, YARN, CRY.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 299 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 299 [Beach 11, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 299 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
Your task in this level is to use the letters A, C, Y, N, R on the board to make as many words as possible.
You can only pass if you spell all the words correctly.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 299 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 299, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
NAN, RACY, NARY, RAN, CAY, CANNY, ANY, CRANNY, RAY, YARN, CRY
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
CRAY, ARC, CRAN, YAR, NAY, CAN, CANN, CARNY, NANCY, NARC, RNA, CANY, ARY, CAR, CYAN, CARN, ANN, RYA
As mentioned before, the target words for level 299 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- NAN: [noun]child’s word for a grandmother.
- RACY: [adjective]exciting and slightly shocking, especially because of relating to or suggesting sex.
- NARY: [adverb]not one or none at all; used for emphasis.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- CANNY: [adjective]thinking quickly and cleverly, especially in business or financial matters.
- ANY: [determiner]some, or even the smallest amount or number of.
- CRANNY: [noun]a small, narrow opening in something solid.
- RAY: [noun]a narrow beam of light, heat, etc. travelling in a straight line from its place of origin.
- YARN: [noun]thread used for making cloth or for knitting.
- CRY: [verb]to produce tears as the result of a strong emotion, such as unhappiness or pain.
- CRAY: [noun]→ crayfish.
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- NAY: [adverb]used to introduce a second and more extreme phrase in a sentence when the first phrase was not strong enough.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- NANCY: [noun]an offensive word for a gay man or a man who is considered to be effeminate.
- NARC: [verb]to annoy someone.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- CYAN: [noun]a deep greenish-blue colour, one of the main colours that are used in colour printing and photography.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 299 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Move up to the next rank
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 300 a go by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.