Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 321?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 321 in this guide!
Everything you need is right here in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 321:
To complete Wordscapes level 321 [Crest 1, Mountain], players must use the letters K, O, S, T, E, D to make the words: TOE, DOTE, TOES, DOSE, STOKED, STOKE, ODE, SOD, DESK, DOE, DOES.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 321 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 321 [Crest 1, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 321 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
Your task in this level is to use the letters K, O, S, T, E, D on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 321 Answers
In Wordscapes level 321, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
TOE, DOTE, TOES, DOSE, STOKED, STOKE, ODE, SOD, DESK, DOE, DOES
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
KEST, STED, DOEST, SOT, SOKE, KOS, DOS, TOSE, DOTES, DOTS, EDS, ODS, ODES, TODS, KOSE, SEKT, TOKES, KED, OKE, DOEK, SET, OES, KETS, TOD, TED, KEDS, SKET, SKEO, DOT, DSO, TES, TOKE, TOKED, DOEKS, TSKED, TOED, OKES, SED, SKED, TEDS, OSE, EST, KETO, TSK, DOST, KET
In the previous section, the target words for level 321 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- DOTE: [phrasal verb]to love someone completely and believe they are perfect.
- TOES: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- DOSE: [noun]a measured amount of something such as medicine.
- STOKED: [adjective]excited and very happy about something.
- STOKE: [verb]to add fuel to a large fire and move the fuel around with a stick so that it burns well and produces a lot of heat.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- SOD: [noun]something or someone considered unpleasant or difficult.
- DESK: [noun]a type of table that you can work at, often one with drawers.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- DOES: [verb]he/she/it form of do.
- SOT: [noun]someone who often drinks too much alcohol.
- KOS: [verb]to make someone unconscious, especially in boxing.
- DOS: [noun]rules about actions and activities that people should or should not perform or take part in.
- DOTES: [phrasal verb]to love someone completely and believe they are perfect.
- DOTS: [noun]a very small round mark.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- ODS: [noun]too much of a drug taken or given at one time, either intentionally or by accident.
- ODES: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- TOKES: [noun]the act of breathing in smoke from a cigarette or pipe containing marijuana.
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- TOD: [noun]alone.
- TED: [noun]a young man, especially in the 1950s in the UK, who typically dressed in narrow trousers, a long, loose jacket, and shoes with thick soles.
- DOT: [noun]a very small round mark.
- TOKE: [noun]the act of breathing in smoke from a cigarette or pipe containing marijuana.
- TOKED: [noun]the act of breathing in smoke from a cigarette or pipe containing marijuana.
- TOED: [suffix]having toes as described.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
- KETO: [noun]a type of eating plan in which someone aims to lose body weight by eating a lot of foods that are high in fat, but few carbohydrates (= foods such as bread and potatoes), with the result that the body is forced to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.
- TSK: [exclamation]used in writing to represent the sound made to show you disapprove of something, or a word said twice in a humorous way to suggest disapproval.
- DOST: [verb]in the past, the second person singular of the present tense of “do”.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 321 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Promote to the next level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 322 a go by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.