Has anyone else been stuck on level 328 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 328!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 328 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 328 [Crest 8, Mountain], players must use the letters I, T, N, Y, F, L to make the words: LINT, NIFTY, FLIT, TINY, FLINTY, FLINT, LIFT.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 328 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 328 [Crest 8, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 328 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters I, T, N, Y, F, L on the board.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 328 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 328, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
LINT, NIFTY, FLIT, TINY, FLINTY, FLINT, LIFT
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
INLY, FITLY, TIN, TIL, FIL, LINY, LIN, NIL, TIYN, FIN, YIN, FLY, LIT, LINTY, NIT, FIT, TYIN
In the previous section, the target words for level 328 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- LINT: [noun]short threads that come off the surface of cloth when it is being produced.
- NIFTY: [adjective]good, pleasing, or effective.
- FLIT: [verb]to fly or move quickly and lightly.
- TINY: [adjective]extremely small.
- FLINTY: [adjective]made of or like flint.
- FLINT: [noun](a piece of) shiny grey or black stone that is like glass.
- LIFT: [verb]to move something from a lower to a higher position.
- TIN: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
- TIL: abbreviation for today I learned: used in writing, for example on social media, before giving interesting new information.
- NIL: [noun]nothing.
- FIN: [noun]a thin vertical part sticking out of the body of especially a fish or an aircraft that helps balance and movement.
- YIN: [noun]in Chinese philosophy, the female principle of the universe, represented as dark and negative.
- FLY: [verb]When a bird, insect, or aircraft flies, it moves through the air.
- LIT: [verb]past simple and past participle of light.
- NIT: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
- FIT: [verb]to be the right size or shape for someone or something.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 328 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 329 alone!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.