Are you stuck on level 332 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 332 cheat guide!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 332 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 332:
To complete Wordscapes level 332 [Crest 12, Mountain], players must use the letters U, H, E, L, D, R to make the words: RULE, LURED, RUDE, HERD, HURDLE, DUEL, HURL, HELD, RULED, LURE, HURLED.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 332 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 332 [Crest 12, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 332 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters U, H, E, L, D, R on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 332 Answers
In Wordscapes level 332, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
RULE, LURED, RUDE, HERD, HURDLE, DUEL, HURL, HELD, RULED, LURE, HURLED
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
LEUD, RUED, RUD, LED, LEHR, HULE, DUE, HUED, URE, LUR, HUE, REH, RUE, ULE, DEL, ELD, ERHU, HUER, LUDE, URDE, LUD, DUH, EDH, LEU, RED, URD, DURE, DULE, HERL, HER
As described earlier, the goal words for level 332 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- RULE: [noun]an accepted principle or instruction that states the way things are or should be done, and tells you what you are allowed or are not allowed to do.
- LURED: [noun]the quality or power that something or someone has that makes it, him, or her attractive.
- RUDE: [adjective]not polite; offensive or embarrassing.
- HERD: [noun]a large group of animals of the same type that live and feed together.
- HURDLE: [noun]a frame or fence for jumping over in a race.
- DUEL: [noun]a formal fight in the past, using guns or swords, arranged between two people as a way of deciding an argument.
- HURL: [verb]to throw something with a lot of force, usually in an angry or violent way.
- HELD: [verb]past simple and past participle of hold.
- RULED: [noun]an accepted principle or instruction that states the way things are or should be done, and tells you what you are allowed or are not allowed to do.
- LURE: [noun]the quality or power that something or someone has that makes it, him, or her attractive.
- HURLED: [verb]to throw something with a lot of force, usually in an angry or violent way.
- RUED: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- HUED: [adjective]having several different colours.
- HUE: [noun](a degree of lightness, darkness, strength, etc. of) a colour.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- DUH: [exclamation]used to show that you think a person or statement is stupid, or that something is obvious.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 332 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move up to the next rank
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 333 on your own!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.