Are you having trouble getting past level 349?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 349 in this cheat guide!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 349 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 349:
To complete Wordscapes level 349 [Fjord 13, Mountain], players must use the letters F, U, E, S, D to make the words: FEE, DUE, USED, FED, SEED, SUE, FEUD, USE, FUSE, DEFUSE, SEE, FEED, SUEDE, SUED, FUSED.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 349 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 349 [Fjord 13, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 349 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters F, U, E, S, D on the board.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 349 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 349, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
FEE, DUE, USED, FED, SEED, SUE, FEUD, USE, FUSE, DEFUSE, SEE, FEED, SUEDE, SUED, FUSED
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
FUD, SUD, FUDS, FEES, UDS, FEEDS, SED, ESE, FUSEE, DEUS, DEE, FEU, FEDS, EDS, DUES, DEES, FES, EFS, FEUS, DEF, FEUDS, FEUED
In the previous section, the target words for level 349 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- FEE: [noun]an amount of money paid for a particular piece of work or for a particular right or service.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- USED: [verb]shows that a particular thing always happened or was true in the past, especially if it no longer happens or is no longer true.
- FED: [verb]past simple and past participle of feed.
- SEED: [noun]a small, round or oval object produced by a plant and from which, when it is planted, a new plant can grow.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- FEUD: [noun]an argument that has existed for a long time between two people or groups, causing a lot of anger or violence.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- FUSE: [noun]a small safety part in an electrical device or piece of machinery that causes it to stop working if the electric current is too high, and so prevents fires or other dangers.
- DEFUSE: [verb]to prevent a bomb from exploding.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- FEED: [verb]to give food to a person, group, or animal.
- SUEDE: [noun]leather that is slightly rough to touch and is not shiny.
- SUED: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- FUSED: [adjective]An electrical device or a piece of machinery that is fused has a fuse in it..
- FEES: [noun]an amount of money paid for a particular piece of work or for a particular right or service.
- FEEDS: [verb]to give food to a person, group, or animal.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- DEUS: [noun]an unnatural or very unlikely end to a story or event, that solves or removes any problems too easily.
- FEU: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- FEDS: [plural noun]federal officers or officials.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- DUES: [phrase]the official payments that you make to an organization you belong to.
- FEUS: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- DEF: [adjective]very good.
- FEUDS: [noun]an argument that has existed for a long time between two people or groups, causing a lot of anger or violence.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 349 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Elevate To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 350 a go solo!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.