Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 367?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 367 in our cheat guide!
This guide is your one-stop shop for all the information and tips you need.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 367 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 367 [Climb 15, Mountain], players must use the letters X, E, D, U, L to make the words: ELUDE, EXUDE, LED, DELUXE, DUE, DUEL, EEL.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 367 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 367 [Climb 15, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 367 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters X, E, D, U, L on the board.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 367 Answers
In Wordscapes level 367, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
ELUDE, EXUDE, LED, DELUXE, DUE, DUEL, EEL
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
LUXE, EXUL, LEX, ULEX, LUDE, DELE, LEED, LEE, LUD, ULE, LEUD, LEU, DEL, DUX, EXED, DEE, LUX, DEX, DULE, LEDE, ELD, XED
In the previous section, the target words for level 367 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- ELUDE: [verb]If something that you want eludes you, you do not succeed in achieving it.
- EXUDE: [verb]If you exude love, confidence, pain, etc., you show that you have a lot of that feeling.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- DELUXE: [adjective]very comfortable and of very high quality.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- DUEL: [noun]a formal fight in the past, using guns or swords, arranged between two people as a way of deciding an argument.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- DUX: [noun]the best student in a school or class.
- LUX: [noun]a measure of the amount of light produced by something.
- DEX: [noun]abbreviation for dexedrine: a drug used in the treatment of ADHD that is sometimes taken illegally for pleasure.
- LEDE: [noun]the first sentence or paragraph of a news article that gives the main point or points of the story.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 367 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 368 a shot by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.