Are you having trouble getting past level 368?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 368 in our cheat guide!
This guide offers a wealth of information and advice.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 368:
To complete Wordscapes level 368 [Climb 16, Mountain], players must use the letters R, P, E, I, H to make the words: HEIR, HIPPER, HIRE, PIPE, PREP, RIPE, PIPER, PIER.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 368 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 368 [Climb 16, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 368 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters R, P, E, I, H provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 368 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 368, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HEIR, HIPPER, HIRE, PIPE, PREP, RIPE, PIPER, PIER
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
PERI, RIP, IRE, HIP, REH, HIE, PER, PIR, PHI, REPP, PIP, REI, PEH, RIPP, HEP, PEP, PIE, REP, PRE, HER, PERP
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 368 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- HEIR: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- HIPPER: comparative of hip informal.
- HIRE: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- PIPE: [noun]a tube inside which liquid or gas flows from one place to another.
- PREP: [noun]school work that students, especially students at private schools, do at home or not during school time.
- RIPE: [adjective](of fruit or crops) completely developed and ready to be collected or eaten.
- PIPER: [noun]someone who plays a pipe (= a short narrow tube played by blowing through it) or the bagpipes.
- PIER: [noun]a long structure sticking out from the land over the sea, where people can walk or large boats can be tied, sometimes with restaurants and places of entertainment on it.
- PERI: [noun]a type of red chilli used for giving food a spicy taste.
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- HIP: [noun]the area below the waist and above the legs at either side of the body, or the joint that connects the leg to the upper part of the body.
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- PHI: [noun]the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
- PIP: [noun]one of the small seeds of a fruit such as an apple or an orange.
- PEP: [noun]energy, or a willingness to be active.
- PIE: [noun]a type of food made with meat, vegetables, or fruit covered in pastry and baked.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- PERP: [noun]the perpetrator of a crime.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 368 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 369 a shot by yourself!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.