Is anyone else stuck on level 369 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 369 in our cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 369:
To complete Wordscapes level 369 [Scale 1, Mountain], players must use the letters R, A, I, F, S to make the words: FAIRS, SIR, SAFARI, FIR, FAIR, AFAR, FIRS, AIRS, FAR.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 369 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 369 [Scale 1, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 369 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters R, A, I, F, S provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 369 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 369, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
FAIRS, SIR, SAFARI, FIR, FAIR, AFAR, FIRS, AIRS, FAR
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
RAS, ARIA, FAAS, AFARS, SRI, AIR, FAA, IFS, SIF, RAIAS, ARS, RIAS, AAS, ARFS, RAIS, RIF, FIAR, AIA, RAIA, FAS, RIA, SAIR, FRAS, SAI, ARF, FIARS, FRA, FARS, ARIS, AIAS, ARIAS, RIFS, ASAR, RAI, FRIS, SARI, SAR, AIS
Earlier, the goal words for level 369 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- FAIRS: [adjective]treating someone in a way that is right or reasonable, or treating a group of people equally and not allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- SAFARI: [noun]an organized journey to look at, or sometimes hunt, wild animals, especially in Africa.
- FIR: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- FAIR: [adjective]treating someone in a way that is right or reasonable, or treating a group of people equally and not allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment.
- AFAR: [adverb]from or at a great distance.
- FIRS: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- AIRS: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- FAR: [adverb]at, to, or from a great distance in space or time.
- RAS: [adjective]abbreviation for radial artery: the artery (= large blood vessel) that goes from below the elbow to the palm of the hand.
- ARIA: [noun]a piece of music in an opera sung by one person.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- FAA: [noun]abbreviation for Federal Aviation Administration: a US government organization that makes the rules relating to planes and airports in the US and makes sure that these rules are obeyed.
- IFS: [conjunction]used to say that a particular thing can or will happen only after something else happens or becomes true.
- AAS: [noun]abbreviation for Associate in Arts: a degree given by an American college to someone after they have finished a two-year course, or a person who has this degree.
- FAS: [noun]abbreviation for Financial Accounting Standard: one of the rules for financial reporting decided by the FASB.
- FRA: [noun]an agreement to buy a currency at a fixed price for delivery on a particular date in the future.
- ARIAS: [noun]a piece of music in an opera sung by one person.
- SARI: [noun]a dress, worn especially by South Asian women, consisting of a very long piece of thin cloth wrapped around the body.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 369 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 370 a go solo!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.