Is anyone else struggling to get through level 380?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 380 in this guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 380 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 380 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 380 [Scale 12, Mountain], players must use the letters C, A, Y, S, L to make the words: CLASS, LASS, SAYS, CLASSY, SCALY, SLAY, SACS, LAYS, CLAY, LACY.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 380 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 380 [Scale 12, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 380 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
In this level, you must use the letters C, A, Y, S, L on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 380 Answers
In Wordscapes level 380, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
CLASS, LASS, SAYS, CLASSY, SCALY, SLAY, SACS, LAYS, CLAY, LACY
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
LAY, SAY, CAYS, LYSSA, CAY, LACS, CLY, SAC, SALS, YAS, CLAYS, LASSY, ACYLS, AYS, SAL, CAL, CALS, SLY, ALS, ACYL, SLAYS, LAC, LAS, ASS
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 380 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- CLASS: [noun]a group of students who are taught together at school, college, or university.
- LASS: [noun]a girl or young woman.
- SAYS: [verb]to pronounce words or sounds, to express a thought, opinion, or suggestion, or to state a fact or instruction.
- SCALY: [adjective]If skin is scaly, it has small, hard, dry areas that fall off in small pieces.
- SLAY: [verb]to kill in a violent way.
- LAYS: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- LACY: [adjective]made of or decorated with lace (= decorative cloth).
- SAY: [verb]to pronounce words or sounds, to express a thought, opinion, or suggestion, or to state a fact or instruction.
- SAC: [noun]a part of a plant or animal that is like a bag and often contains liquid, or a similar artificially made structure.
- CAL: [noun]abbreviation for computer-aided learning: the use of computers and computer software for teaching and training.
- CALS: [noun]abbreviation for computer-aided learning: the use of computers and computer software for teaching and training.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- ALS: [noun]abbreviation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- SLAYS: [verb]to kill in a violent way.
- LAS: [noun]the largest city in the southwestern US state of Nevada, which is famous for its entertainment and casinos (= places where one can bet money in games and on machines).
- ASS: [noun]a donkey.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 380 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Try your hand at level 381 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.