Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 388?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 388 cheat guide!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 388:
To complete Wordscapes level 388 [Peak 4, Mountain], players must use the letters G, A, R, N, I, E to make the words: GRAIN, EARN, GAIN, RANGE, GAINER, REIN, RANG, RING, GRIN, REIGN, RAGE, NEAR, RAIN, ANGER, REGAIN.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 388 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 388 [Peak 4, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 388 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters G, A, R, N, I, E on the board to construct as many words as possible.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 388 Answers
In Wordscapes level 388, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
GRAIN, EARN, GAIN, RANGE, GAINER, REIN, RANG, RING, GRIN, REIGN, RAGE, NEAR, RAIN, ANGER, REGAIN
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
GANE, REGINA, REN, NIE, GAIR, ERG, ERA, NARE, GARI, GIEN, AGRIN, AIRN, AGE, GAR, RAN, RENIG, ANE, AGER, GARE, EAR, EINA, RINE, REI, GIRN, GRAN, REAGIN, REAN, GAN, GIE, GIN, AREG, ARE, NAG, GAEN, RAGI, EAN, NIGER, RIA, RNA, IRE, GENA, ERN, GEN, REGNA, AGIN, AGEN, ING, GEAR, AIR, GREN, GEAN, RIN, RAI, EARING, ENG, AINE, GER, GNAR, AIN, RANI, RENGA, ANI, GARNI, NEG, REG, NAE, RIG, GAE, RAG
As mentioned before, the target words for level 388 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- GRAIN: [noun]a seed or seeds from a plant, especially a plant like a grass such as rice or wheat.
- EARN: [verb]to receive money as payment for work that you do.
- GAIN: [verb]to get something that is useful, that gives you an advantage, or that is in some way positive, especially over a period of time.
- RANGE: [noun]a set of similar things.
- GAINER: [noun]something or someone that is in a better position or has more value at the end of a process.
- REIN: [noun]a long, thin piece of material, especially leather, that helps you to control and direct a horse.
- RANG: past simple of ring.
- RING: [noun]a circle of any material, or any group of things or people in a circular shape or arrangement.
- GRIN: [noun]a wide smile.
- REIGN: [verb]to be the king or queen of a country.
- RAGE: [noun](a period of) extreme or violent anger.
- NEAR: [adverb]not far away in distance.
- RAIN: [noun]drops of water from clouds.
- ANGER: [noun]a strong feeling that makes you want to hurt someone or be unpleasant because of something unfair or unkind that has happened.
- REGAIN: [verb]to take or get possession of something again.
- REGINA: [noun]a Latin word meaning “queen”, used to show the side in a court case that is the state, when there is a queen.
- ERG: [noun]a unit of energy, which is no longer an official unit of measurement but is still used in physics.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- AGE: [noun]the period of time someone has been alive or something has existed.
- GAR: [exclamation]used to express anger or for emphasis.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- AGER: [noun]someone who does not accept society’s normal ideas and ways of living, and is interested in ideas that existed before modern scientific and economic theories.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- GRAN: [noun]a grandmother.
- GIN: [noun]a clear, strong alcoholic drink flavoured with juniper berries (= small fruits).
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- NAG: [verb]to criticize or complain often in an annoying way, especially in order to try and make someone do something.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- NIGER: [noun]a country in west Africa.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- GEN: [noun]information about a particular subject.
- AGIN: [preposition]against.
- ING: [suffix]used to form the present participle of regular verbs.
- GEAR: [noun]a device, often consisting of connecting sets of wheels with teeth (= points) around the edge, that controls how much power from an engine goes to the moving parts of a machine.
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- AIN: short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not.
- RANI: [noun]a female Indian ruler or the wife of an Indian ruler.
- NEG: [verb]to make negative or slightly insulting comments to someone you find attractive in order to make them take an interest in you.
- REG: [noun]informal for registration.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- RIG: [verb]to arrange dishonestly for the result of something, for example an election, to be changed.
- RAG: [noun]a torn piece of old cloth.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 388 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 389 a shot by yourself!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.