Level 39 (Flow 7, Forest) of Wordscapes is labeled a “Normal Level” in the game and the players must make 9 words with the 5 letters in the bottom tray.
In fact, this level is challenging for some players.
Below, you can find some cheats for level 39 as well as a guide that includes the answers, a step-by-step solution, definitions of the answers, some tips for solving puzzles on Wordscapes, and a short list of other words you could make in this level that weren’t on the answer board.
Let’s get right to the point.
Wordscapes Level 39 (Flow 7, Forest): Answers
The board’s letters for this round are E, R, U, T, B. We can tell that the answers will have two 5-letter words, two 4-letter words, and five 3-letter words.
Below are the answers to level 39 of wordscapes:
Above is a screenshot of the completion of this level.
We can find:
The 5-letter word is TUBER and BRUTE, the 4-letter words are TRUE and TUBE, and the 3-letter words are BUT, BET, RUT, RUB and TUB.
Wordscapes has a great feature in their game where you can quickly look to see the definition of any solved word via Wiktionary!
However, you may not be satisfied with this.
Therefore, more definitions are listed below:
- [noun]: a short fleshy usually underground stem bearing minute scale leaves;
- [adjective]: of or relating to beasts; not working by reason; purely physical;
- [adjective]: being in accordance with the actual state of affairs; IDEAL, ESSENTIAL; properly so called;
- [adverb]: in accordance with fact or reality; without deviation;
- [noun]: any of various usually cylindrical structures or devices; an article of clothing shaped like a tube;
- [conjunction]: except for the fact; without the concomitant that;
- [preposition]: with the exception of : BARRING;
- [noun]: something to wager on;
- [verb]: to make a bet with;
- [noun]: the period of time during which rut occurs;
- [verb]: to be in or enter into a state of rut;
- [verb]: to cause discontent, irritation, or anger; to subject to or as if to the action of something;
- [noun]: a small round container in which a product is sold; the amount that a tub will hold;
- [verb]: to wash or bathe in a tub;
The definitions of all words above are from Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I like to begin every level by first figuring out the word that is made from all 5 letters. You can tell from the board that there are two words that uses all 5 letters.
Looking at these 5 letters, you can begin rearranging them in different combinations until you land on a combination that makes a word.
5-letter words: TUBER and BRUTE
After figuring out that word, you can move on to figuring out the 4-letter and 3-letter words on the board:
4-letter words: TRUE and TUBE
3-letter words: BUT, BET, RUT, RUB and TUB
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Additional Words and Definitions
I’m sure you’ve noticed that these letters might make more words than just the 9 words on this board.
And you’d be right!
Here is a list of some other words you can make with these letters.
- Rebut – to drive or beat back : REPEL;
- Rube – a naive or inexperienced person;
- Rub- to move along the surface of a body with pressure : GRATE;
- Reb – RABBI, MISTER —used as a title;
Tips and Tricks
1. If you are given two vowels, try to use both vowels in creating words!
We all know that every word needs a vowel, and short words tend to have only one vowel, not two. This means words with two vowels are harder to guess, even with all the letters right in front of you.
2. Use the shuffle button!
If you ever feel like you’ve spelled every possible word for a level, but you need one more word to complete the level, use the shuffle option in the game. Sometimes, our brain just needs to see the letters in a different pattern to recognize a possible word.
3. Add an S
If you have an S on your letter board, add it to the end of some of the words you’ve made.
4. Use a hint!
As you play the levels, you earn coins. These coins can be used to purchase hints. Where 1 hint costs 100 coins. These hints work like a small cheat by revealing a random letter on the board.
5. Get specific with a bullseye
If you’re trying to figure out one specific letter, and don’t want to deal with the randomness of the hint booster, then the bullseye might be a better option for you. For 200 coins, you can use a bullseye to reveal one letter of your choosing, anywhere on the board!
What is Wordscapes Game?
Wordscapes (created by PeopleFun) is a great puzzle game to play to relax your mind and exercise it at the same time! Likewise, with the dictionary feature on each level, you can learn something if you encounter a word you’ve never seen before!
You can download it from the google play store (android phone) or the apple app store (iphone).
Now that you’ve gotten a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints, take a shot at level 40 on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.