Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 402?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 402 right here!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 402 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 402:
To complete Wordscapes level 402 [Chill 2, Winter], players must use the letters U, A, L, M, F, R to make the words: FARM, ARMFUL, MURAL, MAR, ARM, LAM, ALUM, FLU, MAUL, RAM, FUR, RUM, FAR.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 402 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 402 [Chill 2, Winter]
Wordscapes level 402 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
Your task in this level is to use the letters U, A, L, M, F, R on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 402 Answers
In Wordscapes level 402, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
FARM, ARMFUL, MURAL, MAR, ARM, LAM, ALUM, FLU, MAUL, RAM, FUR, RUM, FAR
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
FUM, LAR, ALF, ALU, ARUM, FRAU, MURA, FAUR, ARF, AMU, MURL, LUR, LARUM, FURL, FARL, RUMAL, FULMAR, AUF, LUM, MARL, FLAM, MAL, LAUF, FRA, LUMA
As described earlier, the objective words for level 402 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- FARM: [noun]an area of land, together with a house and buildings, used for growing crops and/or keeping animals as a business.
- ARMFUL: [noun]the amount that a person can carry in one or both arms.
- MURAL: [noun]a large picture that has been painted on the wall of a room or building.
- MAR: [verb]to spoil something, making it less good or less enjoyable.
- ARM: [noun]either of the two long parts of the upper body that are attached to the shoulders and have the hands at the end.
- LAM: [noun]escaping, especially from the police.
- ALUM: [noun]a chemical substance containing aluminium used in dyeing (= changing the colour of something) and as an astringent (= substance that causes skin to tighten).
- FLU: [noun]a common infectious illness that causes fever and headache.
- MAUL: [verb]If an animal mauls someone, it attacks that person and injures them with its teeth or claws (= long sharp nails).
- RAM: [verb]to hit or push something with force.
- FUR: [noun]the thick hair that covers the bodies of some animals, or the hair-covered skin(s) of animals, removed from their bodies.
- RUM: [noun]a strong alcoholic drink made from the juice of the sugar cane plant.
- FAR: [adverb]at, to, or from a great distance in space or time.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- FURL: [verb]to fold and roll something such as a flag, sail, or umbrella into a tight tube shape.
- FARL: [noun]a thin bread from Ireland made from oat or wheat flour, often in the shape of a triangle.
- FULMAR: [noun]a sea bird with grey and white feathers.
- AUF: [exclamation]a German expression that is used to say “goodbye”.
- MARL: [noun]a type of rock or soil with very fine grains, often used as a fertilizer (= a substance spread on soil to make plants grow well).
- MAL: [prefix]badly or wrongly.
- FRA: [noun]an agreement to buy a currency at a fixed price for delivery on a particular date in the future.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 402 is challenging but not impossible.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Climb To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 403 independently!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.