Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 403?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 403 right here!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 403 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 403:
To complete Wordscapes level 403 [Chill 3, Winter], players must use the letters E, T, O, D, F to make the words: OFT, TOO, DOTE, FOOT, TOE, FOE, DOT, FOOTED, FOOD, ODE, DOE.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 403 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 403 [Chill 3, Winter]
Wordscapes level 403 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters E, T, O, D, F on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 403 Answers
In Wordscapes level 403, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
OFT, TOO, DOTE, FOOT, TOE, FOE, DOT, FOOTED, FOOD, ODE, DOE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
TOED, DEFT, FED, EFT, FOO, DEFO, TOD, FET, FEOD, TED, OOT, DOO, DOF, TEF, OOF, DEF
In the previous section, the target words for level 403 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- OFT: [adverb]often.
- TOO: [adverb]more than is needed or wanted; more than is suitable or enough.
- DOTE: [phrasal verb]to love someone completely and believe they are perfect.
- FOOT: [noun]the part of the body at the bottom of the leg on which a person or animal stands.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- FOE: [noun]an enemy.
- DOT: [noun]a very small round mark.
- FOOTED: [noun]the part of the body at the bottom of the leg on which a person or animal stands.
- FOOD: [noun]something that people and animals eat, or plants absorb, to keep them alive.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- TOED: [suffix]having toes as described.
- DEFT: [adjective]skilful, clever, or quick.
- FED: [verb]past simple and past participle of feed.
- EFT: [noun]abbreviation for electronic funds transfer: a system of moving money electronically from one bank or account to another.
- FOO: [noun]a dish of beaten eggs cooked with meat or prawns and vegetables.
- DEFO: [adverb]informal for definitely.
- TOD: [noun]alone.
- TED: [noun]a young man, especially in the 1950s in the UK, who typically dressed in narrow trousers, a long, loose jacket, and shoes with thick soles.
- DOO: [noun]excrement (= solid waste released from the bowels of a person or animal).
- TEF: [noun]the seeds of an African plant that can be cooked and eaten as food, and used to make flour.
- DEF: [adjective]very good.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 403 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Climb To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 404 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.