Has anyone else been unable to beat level 426?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 426 cheat guide!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 426 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 426:
To complete Wordscapes level 426 [Bite 10, Winter], players must use the letters H, T, O, D, G to make the words: GOTH, GOD, DOG, HOOT, HOOD, GOO, TOO, HOG, GOT, HOT, OOH, DOT, GOOD, HOTDOG.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 426 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 426 [Bite 10, Winter]
Wordscapes level 426 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
Your task in this level is to use the letters H, T, O, D, G on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 426 Answers
In Wordscapes level 426, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
GOTH, GOD, DOG, HOOT, HOOD, GOO, TOO, HOG, GOT, HOT, OOH, DOT, GOOD, HOTDOG
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
DOO, HOO, HOD, OOT, TOD, DOH, OHO, TOHO, TOG, THO, DOTH
In the previous section, the target words for level 426 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- GOTH: [noun]a type of rock music that often has words expressing ideas about death or the end of the world.
- GOD: [noun]a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being.
- DOG: [noun]a common animal with four legs, especially kept by people as a pet or to hunt or guard things.
- HOOT: [noun]a short, loud, high sound.
- HOOD: [noun]part of a piece of clothing that can be pulled up to cover the top and back of the head.
- GOO: [noun]an unpleasantly sticky substance.
- TOO: [adverb]more than is needed or wanted; more than is suitable or enough.
- HOG: [noun]a pig, especially one that is allowed to grow large so that it can be eaten.
- GOT: past simple and past participle of get.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- OOH: [exclamation]an expression of surprise, pleasure, approval, disapproval, or pain.
- DOT: [noun]a very small round mark.
- GOOD: [adjective]very satisfactory, enjoyable, pleasant, or interesting.
- HOTDOG: [verb]to make fast, skilful movements in particular sports, especially skiing, in order to make people notice you.
- DOO: [noun]excrement (= solid waste released from the bowels of a person or animal).
- HOO: [noun]an occasion when there is too much interest in or discussion about something that is not important.
- HOD: [noun]a container for carrying bricks made of an open box on a pole that is held against the shoulder.
- TOD: [noun]alone.
- DOH: [noun]the musical note do.
- TOG: [noun]a unit of measurement showing the degree of warmth of a bed cover, especially a duvet.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- DOTH: [verb]in the past, the third person singular of the present tense of “do”.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 426 is challenging but not impossible.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Advance To The Next Phase
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 427 a go by yourself!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.