Is anyone else stuck on level 432 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 432 right here!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 432 and earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 432 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 432 [Bite 16, Winter], players must use the letters A, R, P, I, L to make the words: AIR, LIAR, PAIR, ILL, PALL, PAR, RIP, LAP, AIL, PAL, RAIL, LIP, PILLAR, LAIR, PAIL, RAP, PILL.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 432 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 432 [Bite 16, Winter]
Wordscapes level 432 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters A, R, P, I, L on the board to create as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 432 Answers
In Wordscapes level 432, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
AIR, LIAR, PAIR, ILL, PALL, PAR, RIP, LAP, AIL, PAL, RAIL, LIP, PILLAR, LAIR, PAIL, RAP, PILL
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
PRILL, ALP, LARI, RAI, RIA, LIPA, PIAL, ALL, RIAL, PILA, PILAR, RILL, PIR, PIRL, LIRA, PALI, ARIL, PIA, PRIAL, LAR
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 432 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- LIAR: [noun]someone who tells lies.
- PAIR: [noun]two things of the same appearance and size that are intended to be used together, or something that consists of two parts joined together.
- ILL: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- PALL: [noun]a thick, dark cloud of smoke.
- PAR: [noun]the same as or equal to someone or something.
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- LAP: [noun]the top surface of the upper part of the legs of a person who is sitting down.
- AIL: [verb]to cause difficulty and problems for someone or something.
- PAL: [noun]a friend.
- RAIL: [noun]the system of transport that uses trains.
- LIP: [noun]one of the two soft parts that form the upper and lower edges of the mouth.
- PILLAR: [noun]a strong column made of stone, metal, or wood that supports part of a building.
- LAIR: [noun]a place where a wild animal lives, often underground and hidden, or a place where a person hides.
- PAIL: [noun]a bucket.
- RAP: [noun]a type of popular music with a strong rhythm in which the words are spoken, not sung.
- PILL: [noun]a small solid piece of medicine that a person swallows without chewing (= crushing with the teeth).
- ALP: [noun]US spelling of labour.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- RIAL: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Iran, Oman, and Yemen.
- RILL: [noun]a small stream.
- LIRA: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Italy before the introduction of the euro, and also used in Malta and Turkey.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 432 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 433 on your own!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.