Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 440?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 440 right here!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 440 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 440:
To complete Wordscapes level 440 [Flake 8, Winter], players must use the letters H, I, E, K, R, S to make the words: HIKE, SHIRK, SIRE, HIKER, HEIR, HERS, IRES, SHRIEK, RISE, HIRE, IRKS, RISK, SHIRE, SKIER.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 440 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 440 [Flake 8, Winter]
Wordscapes level 440 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters H, I, E, K, R, S provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 440 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 440, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HIKE, SHIRK, SIRE, HIKER, HEIR, HERS, IRES, SHRIEK, RISE, HIRE, IRKS, RISK, SHIRE, SKIER
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
EHS, SIKER, KEIR, KIERS, REIS, SHIER, KHIS, KESH, SHEIK, SHE, HIKERS, REI, EIKS, ERK, SHRIKE, SERK, HIE, KEIRS, ERS, RESH, RES, REIK, IRE, SIKE, SIHR, SEIR, SKER, KIS, KISH, KRIS, HIRES, KIRS, REHS, ISH, SEIK, SHRI, KIER, KIR, SKI, SIR, ERKS, SEI, IRK, EISH, REH, HER, HES, SHIR, EIK, SIK, HIKES, KHI, HEIRS, HIES, SER, SRI, HIS, REIKS
In the previous section, the target words for level 440 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- HIKE: [noun]a long walk, especially in the countryside.
- SHIRK: [verb]to avoid work, duties, or responsibilities, especially if they are difficult or unpleasant.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- HIKER: [noun]a person who goes for a long walk in the countryside.
- HEIR: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- HERS: [pronoun]the one(s) belonging to or connected with a woman, girl, or female animal that has been mentioned or is known about.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- HIRE: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- IRKS: [verb]to annoy someone.
- RISK: [noun]the possibility of something bad happening.
- SHIRE: [noun]a county, now used in combination in the names of many British counties.
- SKIER: [noun]one of a pair of long, flat narrow pieces of wood or plastic that curve up at the front and are fastened to boots so that the wearer can move quickly and easily over snow.
- SHEIK: [noun]an Arab leader.
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- KRIS: [noun]→ Santa Claus.
- HIRES: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- KIRS: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- KIR: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- SKI: [noun]one of a pair of long, flat narrow pieces of wood or plastic that curve up at the front and are fastened to boots so that the wearer can move quickly and easily over snow.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- IRK: [verb]to annoy someone.
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- HIKES: [noun]a long walk, especially in the countryside.
- HEIRS: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- HIES: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 440 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Ascend To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 441 a try on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.