Level 46 (Flow 14, Forest) of Wordscapes is labeled a “Normal Level” in the game and the players must make 12 words with the 5 letters in the bottom tray.
In fact, this level is challenging for some players.
Below, you can find some cheats for level 46 as well as a guide that includes the answers, a step-by-step solution, definitions of the answers, some tips for solving puzzles on Wordscapes, and a short list of other words you could make in this level that weren’t on the answer board.
Let’s get right to the point.
Wordscapes Level 46 (Flow 14, Forest): Answers
The board’s letters for this round are C, B, A, E, R. We can tell that the answers will have one 5-letter word, five 4-letter words, and six 3-letter words.
Below are the answers to level 46 of wordscapes:
Above is a screenshot of the completion of this level.
We can find:
The 5-letter word is BRACE, the 4-letter words are RACE, BARE, CARE, BEAR, CRAB, and the 3-letter words are ARE, BRA, BAR, CAR, ERA, EAR.
Wordscapes has a great feature in their game where you can quickly look to see the definition of any solved word via Wiktionary!
However, you may not be satisfied with this.
Therefore, more definitions are listed below:
- [noun]: something that transmits, directs, resists;
- [verb]: PREPARE, STEEL; to prepare for use by making taut; to put or plant firmly;
- [noun]: a group of living things considered as a category;
- [verb]: to make or lay (something) bare;
- [adjective]: lacking a natural, usual, or appropriate covering; open to view : EXPOSED;
- [noun]: suffering of mind : GRIEF; painstaking or watchful attention;
- [verb]: to feel trouble or anxiety; to give care;
- [noun]: any of a family of large heavy mammals of America and Eurasia; a surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling person;
- [verb]: to call for as suitable or essential;
- [noun]: any of numerous chiefly marine broadly built decapod crustaceans;
- [verb]: present tense second-person singular and present tense plural of BE;
- [noun]: BRASSIERE;
- [noun]: a straight piece that is longer than it is wide and has any of various uses;
- [verb]: to put forth legal objection to (something, such as a claim or action);
- [noun]: a vehicle moving on wheels; the passenger compartment of an elevator;
- [noun]: a fixed point in time from which a series of years is reckoned;
- [noun]: the external ear of humans and most mammals;
- [verb]: to form ears in growing;
The definitions of all words above are from Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I like to begin every level by first figuring out the word that is made from all 5 letters. You can tell from the board that there is only one word that uses all 5 letters.
Looking at these 5 letters, you can begin rearranging them in different combinations until you land on a combination that makes a word.
5-letter words: BRACE
After figuring out that word, you can move on to figuring out the 4-letter and 3-letter words on the board:
4-letter words: RACE, BARE, CARE, BEAR, CRAB
3-letter words: ARE, BRA, BAR, CAR, ERA, EAR
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Additional Words and Definitions
I’m sure you’ve noticed that these letters might make more words than just the 12 words on this board.
And you’d be right!
Here is a list of some other words you can make with these letters.
- caber – a young tree trunk used for tossing as a trial of strength in a Scottish sport;
- acre – archaic : a field especially of arable land or pastureland;
- carb – CARBURETOR;
- ace – a die face marked with one spot;
- arb – ARBITRAGEUR;
- arc – something arched or curved;
- cab – an ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to about two quarts;
- reb – RABBI, MISTER —used as a title;
Tips and Tricks
1. If you are given two vowels, try to use both vowels in creating words!
We all know that every word needs a vowel, and short words tend to have only one vowel, not two. This means words with two vowels are harder to guess, even with all the letters right in front of you.
2. Use the shuffle button!
If you ever feel like you’ve spelled every possible word for a level, but you need one more word to complete the level, use the shuffle option in the game. Sometimes, our brain just needs to see the letters in a different pattern to recognize a possible word.
3. Add an S
If you have an S on your letter board, add it to the end of some of the words you’ve made.
4. Use a hint!
As you play the levels, you earn coins. These coins can be used to purchase hints. Where 1 hint costs 100 coins. These hints work like a small cheat by revealing a random letter on the board.
5. Get specific with a bullseye
If you’re trying to figure out one specific letter, and don’t want to deal with the randomness of the hint booster, then the bullseye might be a better option for you. For 200 coins, you can use a bullseye to reveal one letter of your choosing, anywhere on the board!
What is Wordscapes Game?
Wordscapes (created by PeopleFun) is a great puzzle game to play to relax your mind and exercise it at the same time! Likewise, with the dictionary feature on each level, you can learn something if you encounter a word you’ve never seen before!
Go To The Next Level
Now that you’ve gotten a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints, take a shot at level 47 on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.