Are you having trouble getting past level 485?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 485!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 485:
To complete Wordscapes level 485 [Petal 5, Flora], players must use the letters K, C, E, D, I to make the words: KICK, KID, ICE, ICED, DECK, DICE, KICKED.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 485 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 485 [Petal 5, Flora]
Wordscapes level 485 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players are required to use the letters K, C, E, D, I on the board to form as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 485 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 485, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
KICK, KID, ICE, ICED, DECK, DICE, KICKED
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
KED, DICK, ICK, CID, DEI, IDE, KECK, KIKE, DIKE, CEDI, DIE, EIK
As described earlier, the goal words for level 485 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- KICK: [verb]to hit someone or something with the foot, or to move the feet and legs suddenly and violently.
- KID: [noun]a child.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- ICED: [adjective]An iced drink has been made very cold, usually by having ice added to it.
- DECK: [noun]a flat area for walking on, built across the space between the sides of a boat.
- DICE: [noun]a small cube (= object with six equal square sides) with a different number of spots on each side, used in games involving chance.
- KICKED: [verb]to hit someone or something with the foot, or to move the feet and legs suddenly and violently.
- DICK: [noun]a penis.
- ICK: [exclamation]used to express a feeling of shock or dislike that makes you feel sick.
- CID: [noun]abbreviation for Criminal Investigation Department: the part of a UK police force that does not wear uniforms and is responsible for discovering who has committed crimes.
- KIKE: [noun]an extremely offensive word for a Jewish person.
- DIKE: [noun]another spelling of dyke.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 485 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 486 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.