Are you stuck on level 499 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 499 right here!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 499 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 499:
To complete Wordscapes level 499 [Lily 3, Flora], players must use the letters E, Y, K, M, O, N to make the words: OMEN, MONEY, YOKE, YON, MONKEY, MONK, KEY, MEN.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 499 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 499 [Lily 3, Flora]
Wordscapes level 499 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters E, Y, K, M, O, N on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 499 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 499, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
OMEN, MONEY, YOKE, YON, MONKEY, MONK, KEY, MEN
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
MOE, MENO, MOKE, OKE, KYNE, EMO, OYE, KENO, MONY, YEN, NEK, KON, YOM, YOK, KEN, NOME, NYE, MOY, NOM, EON, ONE, NOY, KYE, ONY, MON
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 499 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- OMEN: [noun]something that is considered to be a sign of how a future event will take place.
- MONEY: [noun]coins or notes (= special pieces of paper) that are used to buy things, or an amount of these that a person has.
- YOKE: [noun]a wooden bar that is fastened over the necks of two animals, especially cattle, and connected to the vehicle or load that they are pulling.
- YON: [determiner]in the place or direction shown; over there.
- MONKEY: [noun]an animal that lives in hot countries, has a long tail, and climbs trees. Monkeys are primates (= the group of animals that are most like humans) ..
- MONK: [noun]a member of a group of religious men who do not marry and usually live together in a monastery.
- KEY: [noun]a piece of metal that has been cut into a special shape and is used for opening or closing a lock, starting a car engine, etc..
- MEN: plural of man.
- EMO: [noun]a type of popular punk music with words about people’s feelings and emotions.
- YEN: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Japan.
- YOM: [noun]a Jewish holy day in September or October when nothing is eaten all day and people say prayers in the synagogue asking God to forgive them for things they have done wrong.
- KEN: [noun]not in your area of knowledge.
- NYE: [noun]abbreviation for New Year’s Eve.
- NOM: [exclamation]used for showing that you like a particular kind of food or that you think something looks or sounds very good to eat.
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- MON: [noun]written abbreviation for Monday.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 499 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 500 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.