Do you need help getting past level 500?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 500 cheat guide!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 500 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 500:
To complete Wordscapes level 500 [Lily 4, Flora], players must use the letters V, R, E, L, I to make the words: LIVER, REVEL, LEER, RILE, REEL, IRE, VEIL, LIE, LEVER, LIVE, RELIVE, VEER, VIE, EVER, VILE, EVIL.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 500 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 500 [Lily 4, Flora]
Wordscapes level 500 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, you must use the letters V, R, E, L, I on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 500 Answers
In Wordscapes level 500, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
LIVER, REVEL, LEER, RILE, REEL, IRE, VEIL, LIE, LEVER, LIVE, RELIVE, VEER, VIE, EVER, VILE, EVIL
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
ELVE, RIEL, VLEI, LEVIER, LIEVE, REI, LIER, LERE, REE, EVILER, LEE, REVIE, VELE, RIVE, ERE, VEE, RIVEL, LIEVER, LEIR, ERVIL, LIRE, ELVER, REV, REIVE, VIER, LEVE, VIRL, EREV, VEILER, VILER, REVILE, VRIL, VIRE, LIVRE, EVE, EEL, LEV, LEI
In the previous section, the target words for level 500 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- LIVER: [noun]a large organ in the body that cleans the blood and produces bile, or this organ from an animal used as meat.
- REVEL: [verb]to dance, drink, sing, etc. at a party or in public, especially in a noisy way.
- LEER: [verb](especially of men) to look at someone in a sexually interested way.
- RILE: [verb]to make someone angry.
- REEL: [noun]a round, wheel-shaped object on which sewing thread, fishing wire, film, etc. can be rolled, or the amount of thread, etc. stored on one of these.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- VEIL: [noun]a piece of thin material worn by women to cover the face or head.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LEVER: [noun]a bar or handle that moves around a fixed point, so that one end of it can be pushed or pulled in order to control the operation of a machine or move a heavy or stiff object.
- LIVE: [verb](to continue) to be alive or have life.
- RELIVE: [verb]to remember clearly an experience that happened in the past.
- VEER: [verb]to change direction.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- VILE: [adjective]unpleasant, immoral, and unacceptable.
- EVIL: [adjective]morally bad, cruel, or very unpleasant.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- RIVE: [verb]to cut something apart with great force.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- ELVER: [noun]a young eel (= a long, thin, snake-like fish).
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- VILER: [adjective]unpleasant, immoral, and unacceptable.
- REVILE: [verb]to criticize someone strongly, or say unpleasant things to or about someone.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 500 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 501 a go solo!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.