Is anyone else having trouble with level 5018?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 5018 in this guide!
Our step-by-step guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 5018 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 5018 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 5018 [ Vast 10, Aurora], players must use the letters I, T, C, E, R, O to make the words: TORE, EROTIC, TRIO, ORE, TIRE, RIOT, RICE, IRE, CORE, ICE, TIE, ROTE, RITE, TIER, TOE.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 5018 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 5018 [ Vast 10, Aurora]
Wordscapes level 5018 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, you must use the letters I, T, C, E, R, O on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 5018 Answers
In Wordscapes level 5018, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
TORE, EROTIC, TRIO, ORE, TIRE, RIOT, RICE, IRE, CORE, ICE, TIE, ROTE, RITE, TIER, TOE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
CERO, COR, RECTO, COTE, ORC, CITER, COT, COIR, CITE, ETIC, TRIE, CITO, CIRE, RET, ERIC, COIT, TORC, ROT, CIT, ECO, RECTI, TOC, RECIT, ORT, TEC, ROTI, ICER, ROE, CERT, TICE, REI, TIRO, REC, TRICE, TORI, RIT, TIC, TOR, TORIC, REO, OTIC, ROC, CRIT
Earlier, the goal words for level 5018 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- TORE: past simple of tear.
- EROTIC: [adjective]relating to sexual desire and pleasure.
- TRIO: [noun]a group of three people or things.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- TIRE: [verb]to begin to feel as if you have no energy and want to rest or go to sleep, or to make someone feel this way.
- RIOT: [noun]an occasion when a large number of people behave in a noisy, violent, and uncontrolled way in public, often as a protest.
- RICE: [noun]the small seeds of a particular type of grass, cooked, and eaten as food.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- CORE: [noun]the basic and most important part of something.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- ROTE: [noun]learning something in order to be able to repeat it from memory, rather than in order to understand it.
- RITE: [noun](a usually religious ceremony with) a set of fixed words and actions.
- TIER: [noun]one of several layers or levels.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- COR: [exclamation]an expression of interest and admiration or surprise.
- RECTO: [noun]the front of a piece of paper, document, etc..
- COTE: [noun]a country in West Africa.
- ORC: [noun]an imaginary creature like a very ugly, violent human, that is described in books by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- COT: [noun]a small bed for a baby or young child with high bars around the sides so that the child cannot fall out.
- COIR: [noun]fibres from the outside of a coconut (= a large fruit with a very hard, thick, brown shell and hard, white flesh) used for making rope and floor coverings, or in compost (= material for growing plants in or adding to soil to improve its quality).
- CITE: [verb]to mention something as proof for a theory or as a reason why something has happened.
- ETIC: [adjective ]relating to a way of studying or describing a language or culture from the point of view of people who do not use the language or who live outside the culture.
- ROT: [verb]to (cause something to) decay.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- TOC: [noun]abbreviation for theory of constraints.
- ROTI: [noun]a type of flat, round South Asian bread.
- ICER: [noun]a substance for removing ice.
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- CERT: [noun]If someone or something is a cert for something or to do something, he, she, or it is certain to get it or do it.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- TRICE: [noun]in a very short time.
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- TOR: [noun]a large piece or area of rock that sticks up from a hill, or the hill itself.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- ROC: [noun]abbreviation for return on capital.
- CRIT: [noun]abbreviation for literary criticism.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Source: wordscapes facebook
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 5018 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 5019 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.