Are you unable to get past level 508 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 508!
This guide is your one-stop shop for all the information and tips you need.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 508 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 508 [Lily 12, Flora], players must use the letters P, M, U, H, R, I, T to make the words: HIT, THRU, HIP, TRIUMPH, HURT, THUMP, TRUMP, TRIP, RUMP, HUM, RUM, PUT, TIP, HUMP, HUT, RUT, IMP, TRIM, RIM, RIP.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 508 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 508 [Lily 12, Flora]
Wordscapes level 508 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters P, M, U, H, R, I, T on the board.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 508 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 508, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HIT, THRU, HIP, TRIUMPH, HURT, THUMP, TRUMP, TRIP, RUMP, HUM, RUM, PUT, TIP, HUMP, HUT, RUT, IMP, TRIM, RIM, RIP
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
PITH, MUT, PIT, PIR, HUI, TUM, MUTI, PHI, HIPT, PUIR, RIPT, PIU, PIUM, RUTH, THIR, THRUM, MIR, PHT, PRUH, HUP, PRIM, PUH, TUMP, UMP, PTUI, PHUT, TURM, PUR, HIM, MIRTH, URP, PURI, RIT, MURTI, UMPH, RIMU, TUP, TUI, THRIP, MUIR
In the previous section, the target words for level 508 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- THRU: [preposition]through.
- HIP: [noun]the area below the waist and above the legs at either side of the body, or the joint that connects the leg to the upper part of the body.
- TRIUMPH: [noun]a very great success, achievement, or victory (= when you win a war, fight, or competition), or a feeling of great satisfaction or pleasure caused by this.
- HURT: [verb]to feel pain in a part of your body, or to injure someone or cause them pain.
- THUMP: [verb]to hit something and cause a noise.
- TRUMP: [noun]a card that belongs to the group of cards that has been chosen to have the highest value in a particular game.
- TRIP: [noun]a journey in which you go somewhere, usually for a short time, and come back again.
- RUMP: [noun]the back end of an animal.
- HUM: [verb]to make a continuous low sound.
- RUM: [noun]a strong alcoholic drink made from the juice of the sugar cane plant.
- PUT: [verb]to move something or someone into the stated place, position, or direction.
- TIP: [verb]to (cause to) move so that one side is higher than another side.
- HUMP: [noun]a large, round raised area or part.
- HUT: [noun]a small, simple building, usually consisting of one room.
- RUT: [noun]a deep, narrow mark made in soft ground especially by a wheel.
- IMP: [noun]a small evil spirit.
- TRIM: [verb]to make something tidier or more level by cutting a small amount off it.
- RIM: [noun]the outer, often curved or circular, edge of something.
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- PITH: [noun]the white substance between the skin and the flesh of citrus fruits such as oranges, or the soft, white inside part of the stem of some plants.
- PIT: [noun]a large hole in the ground, or a slightly low area in any surface.
- TUM: [noun]an informal or child’s word for stomach.
- MUTI: [noun]medicine.
- PHI: [noun]the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
- THRUM: [verb]to make a continuous low sound.
- HUP: [exclamation]used to encourage a person or animal to move faster or to work faster.
- PRIM: [adjective]very formal and correct in behaviour and easily shocked by anything rude.
- UMP: [noun]a person who is present at a sports competition in order to make certain that the rules of that particular game are obeyed and to judge if particular actions are acceptable.
- PHUT: [exclamation]If a machine goes phut, it suddenly stops working..
- HIM: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- MIRTH: [noun]laughter, humour, or happiness.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 508 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 509 alone!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.