Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 513?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 513 in this guide!
This guide is comprehensive, and it will give you everything you need to succeed on Wordscapes Level 513, including tips and tricks for earning all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 513:
To complete Wordscapes level 513 [Bloom 1, Flora], players must use the letters W, E, T, R, I to make the words: WRIT, WIT, WET, WIRE, WRITE, IRE, RITE, TIRE, TIER, TRITE, TWITTER.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 513 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 513 [Bloom 1, Flora]
Wordscapes level 513 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters W, E, T, R, I on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 513 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 513, players can use this order to finish the target words:
WRIT, WIT, WET, WIRE, WRITE, IRE, RITE, TIRE, TIER, TRITE, TWITTER
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
TITE, TET, TIE, REW, WITTER, TITTER, WITE, RIT, TWIT, TREW, TIT, TRET, WERT, TWIRE, TITRE, RET, TRIE, EWT, TWIER, TITER, TWITE, TETRI, RITT, TEW, REI, WEIR
As described earlier, the objective words for level 513 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- WRIT: [noun]a legal document from a law court that tells you that you will be involved in a legal process and explains what you must do.
- WIT: [noun]the ability to use words in a clever and humorous way.
- WET: [adjective]covered in water or another liquid.
- WIRE: [noun]a piece of thin metal thread that can be bent, used for fastening things and for making particular types of objects that are strong but can bend.
- WRITE: [verb]to make marks that represent letters, words, or numbers on a surface, such as paper or a computer screen, using a pen, pencil, or keyboard, or to use this method to record thoughts, facts, or messages.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- RITE: [noun](a usually religious ceremony with) a set of fixed words and actions.
- TIRE: [verb]to begin to feel as if you have no energy and want to rest or go to sleep, or to make someone feel this way.
- TIER: [noun]one of several layers or levels.
- TRITE: [adjective]expressed too often to be interesting or seem sincere.
- TWITTER: [verb](of a bird) to make a series of short, high sounds.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- WITTER: [verb]to talk for a long time about things that are not important.
- TITTER: [verb]to laugh nervously, often at something that you feel you should not be laughing at.
- WITE: a brand name for a type of white liquid used for painting over mistakes in a piece of writing.
- TWIT: [noun]a stupid person.
- TIT: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- WEIR: [noun]a wall built under the water across a river, over which the water flows from one level to another in a controlled way.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 513 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Try your hand at level 514 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.