Are you stuck on level 587 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 587 in our cheat guide!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 587 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 587:
To complete Wordscapes level 587 [Bark 11, Autumn], players must use the letters R, N, U, C, O to make the words: CONCUR, URN, OCCUR, OUR, NOR, RUN, CORN.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 587 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 587 [Bark 11, Autumn]
Wordscapes level 587 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters R, N, U, C, O on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 587 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 587, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
CONCUR, URN, OCCUR, OUR, NOR, RUN, CORN
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
CRU, CORNU, CON, RUC, COUR, COR, CURN, CUR, OURN, ORC, UNCO, NUR, ROC, CROC
As mentioned before, the target words for level 587 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- CONCUR: [verb]to agree or have the same opinion.
- URN: [noun]a container, especially a large, round one on a stem, that is used for decorative purposes in a garden, or one that has a lid and is used for holding a dead person’s ashes (= the powder that is left after a dead body has been burned).
- OCCUR: [verb](especially of accidents and other unexpected events) to happen.
- OUR: [determiner]of or belonging to us.
- NOR: [conjunction]used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after “neither”.
- RUN: [verb](of people and some animals) to move along, faster than walking, by taking quick steps in which each foot is lifted before the next foot touches the ground.
- CORN: [noun](the seeds of) plants, such as wheat, maize, oats, and barley, that can be used to produce flour.
- CORNU: [noun]any part of the body that is shaped like a horn (= a hard curved part on the heads of some animals).
- CON: [verb]to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions.
- COR: [exclamation]an expression of interest and admiration or surprise.
- CUR: [noun]a mongrel (= dog of mixed type), especially one that is frightening or fierce.
- ORC: [noun]an imaginary creature like a very ugly, violent human, that is described in books by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- ROC: [noun]abbreviation for return on capital.
- CROC: [noun]a large reptile with a hard skin that lives in and near rivers and lakes in hot, wet parts of the world. It is like an alligator, but it usually has a longer and narrower nose.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 587 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 588 a shot by yourself!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.