Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 607?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 607 cheat guide!
We’ve got you covered with everything you need to know in this guide.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 607:
To complete Wordscapes level 607 [Red 15, Autumn], players must use the letters I, S, E, X, T to make the words: TIS, SEX, SITE, EXIT, SIS, ITS, SIT, SIXTIES, SIX, EXIST.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 607 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 607 [Red 15, Autumn]
Wordscapes level 607 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters I, S, E, X, T on the board.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 607 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 607, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
TIS, SEX, SITE, EXIT, SIS, ITS, SIT, SIXTIES, SIX, EXIST
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
TIES, ISSEI, SET, SETS, ESS, SEXIST, SIES, EXITS, TES, SEXT, TIE, STIES, SIXES, TIX, ISIT, SIXTES, SIXTE, TEX, SEXTS, SEIS, SITS, STIE, XIS, SEI, SITES, EXISTS, SIST, EST, ESTS
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 607 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- TIS: short form of it is.
- SEX: [noun]the physical state of being either male, female, or intersex.
- SITE: [noun]a place where something is, was, or will be built, or where something happened, is happening, or will happen.
- EXIT: [noun]the door through which you might leave a building or large vehicle.
- SIS: [noun]a sister.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- SIXTIES: [noun]A person’s sixties are the period in which they are aged between 60 and 69.
- SIX: [number]the number 6.
- EXIST: [verb]to be, or to be real.
- TIES: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- SETS: [noun]abbreviation for Stock Exchange Trading Service: the London Stock Exchange’s system for buying and selling shares electronically.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- SEXIST: [adjective]suggesting that the members of one sex are less able, intelligent, etc. than the members of the other sex, or referring to that sex’s bodies, behaviour, or feelings in a negative way.
- EXITS: [noun]the door through which you might leave a building or large vehicle.
- SEXT: [verb]to send text messages that are about sex or intended to sexually excite someone.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- STIES: [noun]a pigsty.
- SIXES: [number]the number 6.
- TEX: [adjective]referring to the Mexican-American culture in the US, especially its food.
- SITS: [verb]to take care of someone’s baby or child while that person is out, usually by going to the person’s home.
- XIS: [noun]the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- SITES: [noun]a place where something is, was, or will be built, or where something happened, is happening, or will happen.
- EXISTS: [verb]to be, or to be real.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 607 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Upgrade To The Next Level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 608 on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.