Has anyone else been unable to beat level 626?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 626 in this guide!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 626:
To complete Wordscapes level 626 [Cover 2, Autumn], players must use the letters A, I, S, O, C, N to make the words: SONIC, SCION, CASINO, IONS, CONS, CANS, COIN, SCAN, ICON.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 626 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 626 [Cover 2, Autumn]
Wordscapes level 626 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
Your task in this level is to use the letters A, I, S, O, C, N on the board to make as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 626 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 626, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
SONIC, SCION, CASINO, IONS, CONS, CANS, COIN, SCAN, ICON
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
INS, ICONS, CIS, SIN, NAOI, CIAO, SAIN, CIAOS, COS, SIC, ONS, IOS, CON, OCAS, CONI, SAI, ANS, NAS, CION, ION, ANIS, SOCA, NIS, NOS, SAC, ASCON, SAN, COINS, CANSO, COSA, AIS, SOC, OCA, ASCI, CAN, CAINS, SON, NAOS, AINS, CAIN, AIN, CIONS, SAIC, CONIA, ISO, OIS, ANI
As described earlier, the objective words for level 626 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- SONIC: [adjective]of sound or the speed at which sound travels in air.
- SCION: [noun]a young member of a rich and famous family.
- CASINO: [noun]a building where games, especially roulette and card games are played for money.
- IONS: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- CONS: [verb]to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions.
- CANS: [modal verb]to be able to.
- COIN: [noun]a small, round piece of metal, usually silver or copper coloured, that is used as money.
- SCAN: [verb]to look at something carefully, with the eyes or with a machine, in order to get information.
- ICON: [noun]a small picture or symbol on a computer screen that you point to and click on (= press) with a mouse to give the computer an instruction.
- INS: [noun]written abbreviation for inches.
- ICONS: [noun]a small picture or symbol on a computer screen that you point to and click on (= press) with a mouse to give the computer an instruction.
- CIS: [adjective]used to describe an isomer (= one of a group of similar chemical substances) in which the atoms are arranged on the same side of the molecule, especially on the same side of the carbon chain (= a line of connected carbon atoms).
- SIN: [noun]the offence of breaking, or the breaking of, a religious or moral law.
- CIAO: [exclamation]used for saying “goodbye” or, less often, “hello”.
- COS: [conjunction]not standard for because.
- SIC: [adverb]a word written in brackets after a word that you have copied to show that you know it has been spelled or used wrongly.
- ONS: [noun]in the UK, a government department that collects and publishes information about the economy and people living in the country.
- IOS: [noun]→ interest-only strips.
- CON: [verb]to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions.
- ION: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- NOS: [noun]plural of no..
- SAC: [noun]a part of a plant or animal that is like a bag and often contains liquid, or a similar artificially made structure.
- SAN: [noun]one of the first groups of people to live in southern Africa, especially in the Kalahari desert, who used to live as hunter-gatherers but are now mainly farmers.
- COINS: [noun]a small, round piece of metal, usually silver or copper coloured, that is used as money.
- SOC: [noun]written abbreviation for Society: used in the name of some organizations.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- SON: [noun]your male child.
- AIN: short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not.
- ISO: [noun]International Organization for Standardization: an organization that makes international rules about the quality of products and services.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 626 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Rise To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 627 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.