Are you having trouble getting past level 629?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 629 in this cheat guide!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 629, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 629:
To complete Wordscapes level 629 [Cover 5, Autumn], players must use the letters D, U, C, B, K, E to make the words: BUD, BED, CUE, DUCK, BUCK, DUKE, DECK, CUBED, BECK, CUBE, DUB, CUB, BUCKED.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 629 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 629 [Cover 5, Autumn]
Wordscapes level 629 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters D, U, C, B, K, E on the board.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 629 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 629, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
BUD, BED, CUE, DUCK, BUCK, DUKE, DECK, CUBED, BECK, CUBE, DUB, CUB, BUCKED
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DUCE, KEB, ECU, CUKE, DEB, BUKE, UKE, KED, CUD, DUE, BEDU, CUED, KUE, BEDUCK, EUK
In the previous section, the target words for level 629 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- BUD: [noun]a small part of a plant, that develops into a flower or leaf.
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- CUE: [noun]a word or action in a play or film that is used as a signal by a performer to begin saying or doing something.
- DUCK: [noun]a bird that lives by water and has webbed feet (= feet with skin between the toes), a short neck, and a large beak.
- BUCK: [noun]a dollar.
- DUKE: [noun]a man of very high rank in a country, or the ruler of a small independent country.
- DECK: [noun]a flat area for walking on, built across the space between the sides of a boat.
- CUBED: [noun]a solid object with six square sides of equal size.
- BECK: [noun]a small river.
- CUBE: [noun]a solid object with six square sides of equal size.
- DUB: [noun]bleeding from the vagina that is not regular or normal and is not due to infection, pregnancy, or a tumour.
- CUB: [noun]a young lion, bear, wolf, etc..
- BUCKED: [noun]a dollar.
- ECU: [noun]abbreviation for European Currency Unit: the previous official unit of money used in the European Union, replaced by the euro in 1999.
- CUKE: [noun]short form of cucumber.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
- CUD: [noun]food that has been eaten by an animal with more than one stomach, such as a cow, and that comes back into the animal’s mouth to be chewed again before going into the second stomach.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- CUED: [noun]a word or action in a play or film that is used as a signal by a performer to begin saying or doing something.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 629 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 630 a try solo!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.