Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 659?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 659 in this guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 659:
To complete Wordscapes level 659 [Thick 3, Jungle], players must use the letters S, T, Y, U, B to make the words: STUB, TUBBY, TUBS, BUYS, BUSY, BUST, BUTS, STUBBY.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 659 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 659 [Thick 3, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 659 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters S, T, Y, U, B on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 659 Answers
In Wordscapes level 659, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
STUB, TUBBY, TUBS, BUYS, BUSY, BUST, BUTS, STUBBY
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
SUB, BUS, STY, BYS, BUB, TUB, BUT, BUSTY, UTS, BUSBY, BUBS, YUS, BUY
Earlier, the goal words for level 659 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- STUB: [noun]the short part of something that is left after the main part has been used, especially a cigarette after it has been smoked or one of the small pieces of paper left in a book from which cheques or tickets have been torn.
- TUBBY: [adjective](of a person) fat.
- TUBS: [noun]a long plastic, metal, or ceramic container that is filled with water so that you can sit or lie in it to wash your whole body.
- BUYS: [verb]to get something by paying money for it.
- BUSY: [adjective]If you are busy, you are working hard, or giving your attention to a particular thing.
- BUST: [noun]a woman’s breasts, or the measurement around a woman’s breasts and back.
- BUTS: [plural noun]an excuse or an argument against something.
- STUBBY: [noun]the short part of something that is left after the main part has been used, especially a cigarette after it has been smoked or one of the small pieces of paper left in a book from which cheques or tickets have been torn.
- SUB: [noun]short for substitute: a sports player who is used for part of a game instead of another player.
- BUS: [noun]a large vehicle in which people are driven from one place to another.
- STY: [noun]a pigsty.
- BYS: [adjective]done while driving past in a vehicle.
- BUB: [noun]a form of address used to a man, sometimes in a slightly angry way.
- TUB: [noun]a large, round container with a flat base and an open top.
- BUT: [conjunction]used to introduce an added statement, usually something that is different from what you have said before.
- BUSTY: [adjective]A busty woman has large breasts..
- BUSBY: [noun]a fur hat worn by some British soldiers for formal ceremonies.
- BUBS: [noun]a form of address used to a man, sometimes in a slightly angry way.
- BUY: [verb]to get something by paying money for it.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 659 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 660 a go solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.