Do you need help getting past level 664?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 664 right here!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 664 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 664:
To complete Wordscapes level 664 [Thick 8, Jungle], players must use the letters K, N, D, E, R, U to make the words: DUE, DUNK, NUDE, DUN, DUKE, DRUNK, DUNE, RUE, RUN, RUNE, REND, URN, RED, NERD, DRUNKEN, RUDE, NUKE, NUN, UNDER.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 664 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 664 [Thick 8, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 664 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters K, N, D, E, R, U provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 664 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 664, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
DUE, DUNK, NUDE, DUN, DUKE, DRUNK, DUNE, RUE, RUN, RUNE, REND, URN, RED, NERD, DRUNKEN, RUDE, NUKE, NUN, UNDER
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
NUR, UNKEND, NURD, NERK, EUK, DUNKER, ERK, DURN, NUDER, END, KNUR, NEUK, RENK, ERN, UNKED, UNRED, URD, DERN, KED, KUNE, DURE, RUD, RUED, RUNED, KEN, DEN, KUE, NUKED, UNDE, URE, KERN, UKE, RUND, DREK, NEK, NED, REN, URDE, DUNNER
Previously, the objective words for level 664 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- DUNK: [verb]to put a biscuit, piece of bread, etc. into a liquid such as tea, coffee, or soup for a short time before eating it.
- NUDE: [adjective]not wearing any clothes.
- DUN: [adjective]of a greyish-brown colour.
- DUKE: [noun]a man of very high rank in a country, or the ruler of a small independent country.
- DRUNK: [verb]past participle of drink.
- DUNE: [noun]a hill of sand near a beach or in a desert.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- RUN: [verb](of people and some animals) to move along, faster than walking, by taking quick steps in which each foot is lifted before the next foot touches the ground.
- RUNE: [noun]any of the letters of an ancient alphabet cut into stone or wood in the past by the people of northern Europe, or any similar mark with a secret or magic meaning.
- REND: [verb]to tear or break something violently.
- URN: [noun]a container, especially a large, round one on a stem, that is used for decorative purposes in a garden, or one that has a lid and is used for holding a dead person’s ashes (= the powder that is left after a dead body has been burned).
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- NERD: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing.
- DRUNKEN: [adjective]A drunken person is (often) under the influence of alcohol.
- RUDE: [adjective]not polite; offensive or embarrassing.
- NUKE: [verb]to bomb somewhere with nuclear weapons.
- NUN: [noun]a member of a female religious group that lives in a convent.
- UNDER: [preposition]in or to a position below or lower than something else, often so that one thing covers the other.
- END: [noun]the part of a place or thing that is furthest away from the centre.
- RUED: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- KEN: [noun]not in your area of knowledge.
- DEN: [noun]the home of particular types of wild animal.
- NUKED: [verb]to bomb somewhere with nuclear weapons.
- NED: [noun]a young person who behaves in a rude and sometimes violent or criminal way.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 664 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 665 on your own!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.