Is anyone else struggling to get through level 666?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 666 in this cheat guide!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 666 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 666 [Thick 10, Jungle], players must use the letters V, I, C, E, D to make the words: CEDE, DIVE, DICE, ICED, DECEIVE, DEVICE, VICE, VIED.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 666 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get our hands dirty!
Wordscapes Level 666 [Thick 10, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 666 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
Your task in this level is to use the letters V, I, C, E, D on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 666 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 666, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
CEDE, DIVE, DICE, ICED, DECEIVE, DEVICE, VICE, VIED
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
IDE, CIVE, DEI, DEE, VID, CEE, VIE, DIV, VICED, ICE, DEV, DEVI, DEEV, VIDE, CEDI, EIDE, VEE, IDEE, CID, DEICE, DIE, EVE
Earlier, the objective words for level 666 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- CEDE: [verb]to allow someone else to have or own something, especially unwillingly or because you are forced to do so.
- DIVE: [verb]to jump into water, especially with your head and arms going in first, or to move down under the water.
- DICE: [noun]a small cube (= object with six equal square sides) with a different number of spots on each side, used in games involving chance.
- ICED: [adjective]An iced drink has been made very cold, usually by having ice added to it.
- DECEIVE: [verb]to persuade someone that something false is the truth, or to keep the truth hidden from someone for your own advantage.
- DEVICE: [noun]an object or machine that has been invented for a particular purpose.
- VICE: [prefix]used as part of the title of particular positions. The person who holds one of these positions is next below in authority to the person who holds the full position and can act for them.
- VIED: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- DIV: [noun]a divvy.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- VIDE: [verb]see; used as a written instruction to tell a reader to look at a particular book, page, etc. for more information.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- IDEE: [noun]a belief that someone refuses to change their mind about, even though it may be wrong.
- CID: [noun]abbreviation for Criminal Investigation Department: the part of a UK police force that does not wear uniforms and is responsible for discovering who has committed crimes.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 666 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new strategy and tips, give level 667 a try on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.