Are you stuck on level 670 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 670 right here!
Use this guide to guide you through Wordscapes Level 670 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 670:
To complete Wordscapes level 670 [Thick 14, Jungle], players must use the letters L, H, Y, S, P, U to make the words: SLY, PLY, LUSH, SUP, PLUS, PUSHY, SHY, PUSH, PLUSHY, PUS, YUP, PLUSH, UPS, SPY.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 670 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 670 [Thick 14, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 670 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters L, H, Y, S, P, U provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The only way to pass is by spelling all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 670 Answers
In Wordscapes level 670, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
SLY, PLY, LUSH, SUP, PLUS, PUSHY, SHY, PUSH, PLUSHY, PUS, YUP, PLUSH, UPS, SPY
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
HUPS, SYLPH, HUP, PULS, PLU, HYPS, PUYS, PULY, SHUL, SYPH, YUS, PUL, LUSHY, PUY, HYP, YUPS, PUH
As mentioned before, the target words for level 670 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- PLY: [verb]to sell or to work regularly at something, especially at a job that involves selling things.
- LUSH: [adjective]A lush area has a lot of green, healthy plants, grass, and trees.
- SUP: [verb]to drink or to eat.
- PLUS: [preposition]added to.
- PUSHY: [adjective]behaving in an unpleasant way by trying too much to get something or to make someone do something.
- SHY: [adjective]nervous and uncomfortable with other people.
- PUSH: [verb]to use physical pressure or force, especially with your hands, in order to move something into a different position, usually one that is further away from you.
- PUS: [noun]thick, yellowish liquid that forms in and comes from an infected cut or injury in the body.
- YUP: [adverb]yes.
- PLUSH: [adjective]soft to touch.
- UPS: [adverb]towards a higher position; towards a higher value, number, or level.
- SPY: [noun]a person who secretly collects and reports information about the activities of another country or organization.
- HUP: [exclamation]used to encourage a person or animal to move faster or to work faster.
- PUL: [noun]short for polyurethane laminate: a type of material covered in a thin layer of plastic.
- PUY: [noun]very small, dark green, dried beans that are cooked and eaten.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 670 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 671 a shot by yourself!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.