Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 677?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 677 cheat guide!
Everything you need is right here in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 677:
To complete Wordscapes level 677 [Wild 5, Jungle], players must use the letters Y, H, O, P, C to make the words: CHOP, POP, COPY, HOP, COY, COP, CHOPPY.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 677 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 677 [Wild 5, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 677 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters Y, H, O, P, C on the board.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 677 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 677, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
CHOP, POP, COPY, HOP, COY, COP, CHOPPY
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
POH, HOPPY, HYP, HOC, HYPO, OCH, COPPY, HOY, PHO
In the previous section, the target words for level 677 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- CHOP: [verb]to cut something into pieces with an axe, knife, or other sharp instrument.
- POP: [noun]modern popular music, usually with a strong beat, created with electrical or electronic equipment, and easy to listen to and remember.
- COPY: [verb]to produce something so that it is the same as an original piece of work.
- HOP: [verb]to jump on one foot or to move about in this way.
- COY: [adjective]intentionally keeping something secret.
- COP: [noun]a police officer.
- CHOPPY: [adjective](of sea, lakes, or rivers) with a lot of small, rough waves caused by the wind.
- HOPPY: [adjective]like hops (= dried fruit used to make beer).
- HOC: [adjective]made or happening only for a particular purpose or need, not planned before it happens.
- HYPO: [noun]an occasion when the levels of sugar in someone’s blood become dangerously low and they feel ill and may eventually become unconscious.
- PHO: [noun]a type of soup from Vietnam, usually containing noodles (= long, thin strips made from flour, water, and often egg) and small pieces of meat.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 677 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 678 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.