Has anyone else been unable to beat level 687?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 687 right here!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 687 and earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 687:
To complete Wordscapes level 687 [Wild 15, Jungle], players must use the letters R, T, G, O to make the words: TOT, ROOT, TROT, TORT, GOT, TOO, TOOT, GOO, GROTTO.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 687 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 687 [Wild 15, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 687 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters R, T, G, O provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 687 Answers
In Wordscapes level 687, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
TOT, ROOT, TROT, TORT, GOT, TOO, TOOT, GOO, GROTTO
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ORG, OOR, ROTO, ROT, TOG, TROG, GROT, TOR, OTTO, ORT, TORO, ROO, TOROT, OOT, GOR, GOOR
As mentioned before, the target words for level 687 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- TOT: [noun]a young child.
- ROOT: [noun]the part of a plant that grows down into the earth to get water and food and holds the plant firm in the ground.
- TROT: [verb]If a horse or similar animal with four legs trots, it runs at its slowest speed, using short steps in which a front leg and the back leg on the opposite side move together.
- TORT: [noun]an action that is wrong but can be dealt with in a civil court rather than a criminal court.
- GOT: past simple and past participle of get.
- TOO: [adverb]more than is needed or wanted; more than is suitable or enough.
- TOOT: [verb]to make a short sound or series of short sounds, especially with the horn of a car as a warning.
- GOO: [noun]an unpleasantly sticky substance.
- GROTTO: [noun]a small cave, especially one that is made to look attractive.
- ORG: [noun]used at the end of internet addresses to show that the address belongs to a group or company that is not established to make a profit.
- ROT: [verb]to (cause something to) decay.
- TOG: [noun]a unit of measurement showing the degree of warmth of a bed cover, especially a duvet.
- TOR: [noun]a large piece or area of rock that sticks up from a hill, or the hill itself.
- ROO: [noun]informal for kangaroo.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 687 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 688 alone!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.